+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile submitted- Doubts & Queries -Please Help!!

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks a lot for your great help.

I have created my EE profile recently and have some doubts..Please help:-

I completed Post Graduation in May 09 but i was placed on campus in April 09...started working in Apr 09 itself.
So I mentioned April 09 in " when did i become eligible for ...." part of EE profile .Should i change it to May 09 ?? If yes than do i need to change my work history where i said my first job started from April 09...So confused please help.

Also there is one more overlapping in my work history.

My second job started from 6 Sep'10 and i left first one in Aug '10 .But the first employer has given me relieving and experience letters with the date of last week of Sep 10.Will it matter somewhere in the whole process??

While registering for Job Match Service ...I couldn't find my Bachelor's degree and Master's Degree in their drop down menu...so i selected the one which was closer. Will it count as misinterpretation ...What needs to done .Please suggest.

4.I made a different row in EE profile for the new promoted designation in the same company.Do i need to get two reference letters from the same employer???

Please guide seniors

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
skyhope said:
Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks a lot for your great help.

I have created my EE profile recently and have some doubts..Please help:-

I completed Post Graduation in May 09 but i was placed on campus in April 09...started working in Apr 09 itself.
So I mentioned April 09 in " when did i become eligible for ...." part of EE profile .Should i change it to May 09 ?? If yes than do i need to change my work history where i said my first job started from April 09...So confused please help.

Is May 09 the date you were awarded degree or date of examination?

Also there is one more overlapping in my work history.

My second job started from 6 Sep'10 and i left first one in Aug '10 .But the first employer has given me relieving and experience letters with the date of last week of Sep 10.Will it matter somewhere in the whole process??

I think that should be fine. There are many companies who provide relieving letter after some days

While registering for Job Match Service ...I couldn't find my Bachelor's degree and Master's Degree in their drop down menu...so i selected the one which was closer. Will it count as misinterpretation ...What needs to done .Please suggest.

Can't comment on this. If I were you, I would have selected the nearest one

4.I made a different row in EE profile for the new promoted designation in the same company.Do i need to get two reference letters from the same employer???

You don't need to create a different row for promoted designation, if NOC remains same.

Please guide seniors

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Thanks for your reply

[quote

1. Is May 09 the date you were awarded degree or date of examination?

Its Degree awarded date.. So what should be done??

2. You don't need to create a different row for promoted designation, if NOC remains same.

Then what should be done.please help

[/quote]

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
1. You can use date on last exam mark sheet as the end date of your education. This is what I did in my case.

2. If NOC is same, you need one row per job.
Have the designations held mentioned in reference letter and also attach your promotion letters as proofs, when you submit documents.

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Ok So it should be the date my post graduation ended not the day i started working..I remember reading it somewhere on this forum people mentioning their 1st day of job as the eligible day.that is why i am confused. Thanks for clarifying.

So now another silly doubt is will they consider my first job which started before completion of my degree....or do i need to change the date in work history column to May or June 2009 ??? and request my last employer to give reference letter from that date...( which will be a herculean's task).Its becoming complicated .

2. Responsibilities increased a bit but overall the NOC remained same.SO should i mention both designation in the Job title or only the last position held??

varun22 said:
1. You can use date on last exam mark sheet as the end date of your education. This is what I did in my case.

2. If NOC is same, you need one row per job.
Have the designations held mentioned in reference letter and also attach your promotion letters as proofs, when you submit documents.

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Hello Seniors..

Please share your views

skyhope said:
Ok So it should be the date my post graduation ended not the day i started working..I remember reading it somewhere on this forum people mentioning their 1st day of job as the eligible day.that is why i am confused. Thanks for clarifying.

So now another silly doubt is will they consider my first job which started before completion of my degree....or do i need to change the date in work history column to May or June 2009 ??? and request my last employer to give reference letter from that date...( which will be a herculean's task).Its becoming complicated .

2. Responsibilities increased a bit but overall the NOC remained same.SO should i mention both designation in the Job title or only the last position held??

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
skyhope said:
Hello Seniors..

Please share your views
2. Enter your latest designation as job title. But make sure your reference letter lists all designations held in the company.

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Thank you Varun22

+1 to you but i think i can't add it yet :)

varun22 said:
2. Enter your latest designation as job title. But make sure your reference letter lists all designations held in the company.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hello All,

CIC asked this form

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes –
Provincial Nominees form

Is this is the correct link for the form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

Thanks!