+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
srbhrn said:
Please read my earlier comments .. hopefully that might help you in understanding EE..

No you cannot choose more than one NOC in EE... there is option to choose only 1..
You only get points for one NOC?

What If I have 3 years as 2147 and two years as 2181. I can only get points for one of them?

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created my CIC profile and got a application no E000XXXXXX.

How do i use it to create my jobbank profile?

I have created my jobbank profile but don't know how to link it to myCIC profile.
What should i write in the canadian postal code?

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have yet not got my
All i have is a application no. "E000XXXXXX" and status is showing submitted.
I see the eligibility criteria = met.

Since i don't have Express Entry Profile Number, i cannot create my job bank profile
What to do?
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

yadav.sndeep

Jan 3, 2015
Hello everyone.. :)

any opinion on these points:
1. Can we submit two EE profiles. One with myself as primary applicant and my spouse as secondary and other profile with Wife as primary and myself as secondary ?
2. My wife's education is Engineering (EE) but entire work exp is in HR . She has a PG diploma in HR but that is not regular so basically she has ECA for 4 years bachelors degree. How will it effect if she submits profile under NOC 1121 ( Human resources professionals).

Thanks

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
0. EE opened yesterday, so there are no experts :). Just people willing to help.

1. You need ECA if you want to claim points for education. If you are single you can claim up to 150 points with doctorate: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp (go to Level of Educations).

2. Post secundary is the equivalent of after High School in Canada, so I guess is Senior Secundary in India.

3. Use WES's online assessment tool. It will give you a fast idea of your equivalency with a few clicks.

4. It's not confusing. You don't need ECA, but it will give you more points, so you will have a better EE rank.

Thank you for your response. Let me check WES online assessment tool and explore further.

ayeshahsan

Jan 5, 2015
My education is

1. Master's Degree
2. Bachelor\s Degree
3. Higher secondary certificate (which is 2 yrs and verified by WES)
4. Secondary school certificate. It is grade 9th and 10th exam in my country and it is not verified by WES because it was not a requirement. I have not entered it in my EE profile. Should I enter it ?

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayeshahsan said:
My education is

1. Master's Degree
2. Bachelor\s Degree
3. Higher secondary certificate (which is 2 yrs and verified by WES)
4. Secondary school certificate. It is grade 9th and 10th exam in my country and it is not verified by WES because it was not a requirement. I have not entered it in my EE profile. Should I enter it ?
Secondary School certificate information is not required by CIC. I havent entered it as well.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Do we need to provide information about our education from elementary thru collage. I read form another tread that they disclosed their elementary education. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-profile-ineligible-t263728.0.html

slidetounlock

Jul 9, 2014
Hi, is there anyone here who have submitted an application for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Program recently before the launch of express entry and is thinking of submitting a new application online under the express entry using a Nomination Certificate? Thank you! =)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
I am getting the below error after putting the EE and Job Seeker Validation Code,
I am putting the accurately same code as given in the PDF, what could be the issue,
please guide??

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
srbhrn said:
Nowhere.. they would ask for documents when you get ITA>
thanks dear,

i have another issue,

I am getting the below error after putting the EE and Job Seeker Validation Code,
I am putting the accurately same code as given in the PDF, what could be the issue,
please guide??

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
nickarter84 said:
please guide??

Try again, maybe you have an extra space before of after the codes.
I used the same values from the PDF, maybe 10 minutes ago, and it worked without any issues.

Anca

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Galusca1981 said:
Try again, maybe you have an extra space before of after the codes.
I used the same values from the PDF, maybe 10 minutes ago, and it worked without any issues.

Anca
tried several times but no use

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I want to ask something those who have already done their EE profile.

My husband works since 2005, and now has experience of 9 years.

In 2009 enrolled MA, and completed in 2014.

Seniority in that time will not be recognized. But we have confirmation that works continuously from 2005.

Is there somewhere to complain, to write remarks, because you should not be consuming years of service, which means a reduction of points.

Are there any remarks or points for the profile is assigned automatically?

We do have evidence that a continuous experience of 9 years.