+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile - Previous/Valid Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor)

h2o_o2_co2

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello all!

This is solely based out of curiosity for myself and the answer is (probably) an input from you guys (who've gone through the processes) of express entry.

I know that each case is different and there are so many variables that are taken into consideration when it comes to obtaining PPR through EE.

My question is; did anyone see any benefits of already having a Canadian TRV (Visitor Visa) or any other Canadian Visa (as an Outland applicant)?

Especially in regards to the timeline.

When my BIL came in it was showing the dates of when i did Biometrics for the TRV. I thought mayyyybeee they might not need it but of course it is now required for every time. So yeah, just curious to see other people with TRV and their experiences as FSW - Outland.

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Did you go to Canada before for education/work or just as a tourist? I think this should matter in the process, but we need folks with PPR to confirm to some degree.

h2o_o2_co2

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Did you go to Canada before for education/work or just as a tourist? I think this should matter in the process, but we need folks with PPR to confirm to some degree.
Multiple holidays as a tourist.

I know that doesn't make a big difference compared so someone who's obviously worked and studied there. Let's see if some PPR holders can confirm :)

horioplino

Sep 23, 2019
Hello all!

This is solely based out of curiosity for myself and the answer is (probably) an input from you guys (who've gone through the processes) of express entry.

I know that each case is different and there are so many variables that are taken into consideration when it comes to obtaining PPR through EE.

My question is; did anyone see any benefits of already having a Canadian TRV (Visitor Visa) or any other Canadian Visa (as an Outland applicant)?

Especially in regards to the timeline jiofi.local.html.

When my BIL came in it was showing the dates of when i did Biometrics for the TRV. I thought mayyyybeee they might not need it but of course it is now required for every time. So yeah, just curious to see other people with TRV and their experiences as FSW - Outland.
I know that doesn't make a big difference compared so someone who's obviously worked and studied there

Last edited:
Reactions: h2o_o2_co2

Srinidhi_k

Jan 10, 2020
should we include the trips to canada as a visitor in the travel section when applying for a PR? Or will they be having the information with them already ?