+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile basic questions.

optimus1509

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Hi, I have one basic question with regards to filling my EE profile. Should i fill all information or only those things i am claiming points for? I have a post graduate diploma but i am not claiming points for it. Does this still have to be declared?

kuldeepklu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
If you wish not to claim any points do not enter the details for EE profile. After receiving ITA don't forget to add them to your Personal History. In my case, I am not claiming points for my work experience in India so I did not add that during my EE profile but included that in Personal History. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

optimus1509

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
If you wish not to claim any points do not enter the details for EE profile. After receiving ITA don't forget to add them to your Personal History. In my case, I am not claiming points for my work experience in India so I did not add that during my EE profile but included that in Personal History. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Understood. Thanks for helping out.

Reactions: kuldeepklu

optimus1509

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Hi, there are some details that were stated when i applied for my work permit (such as postgraduate diploma, spouse experience which was less than a year), now if i go with not putting this in the EE profile, will it not be seen as conflicting information? Can i still 'declare' this information and let CIC decide if points should be awarded or not?

Is there an official link or some resource that states - "only put information for which points are being claimed". I appreciate the advice but want to be sure of what i am doing. Please advise.

mona.r

Mar 26, 2018
Can I update my ECA Result later after I submit my express entry profile in the pool? Currently, I have done my ECA for my Masters but unfortunately, they gave me 4 years bachelor degree instead of masters that's why I am doing my equivalency again and still, don't have the result in my hand.May be it will take 2 months to get it.

Can I create and submit my profile with the existing graduation result and when I have the result for my Masters can I update the result and ECA number?

Will be grateful if you could kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Mona