+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PR Application Refused - What's next?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Tnopip said:
@jes_ON - Alright this is really helpful. I see where the confusion is on my side... I just sent the job description given to me before I started for this... F***! :(

Indeed : ) I know this won't make you feel any better, but a LOT of people mess up the first application (it's CIC's version of "go fund me.") . CIC is trying to automate as much as possible to speed up processing times, which is why there's very little flexibility on this under EE.

Bookmark this page for your next attempt -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Anyways, I guess I should give up this application for now, as it looks like I screwed up - or is there hope to just modify that one document and go on from there?

Well... You WILL have to get a proper letter of employment for a new application, so if you can get that quickly, there's no harm in sending that with a request for reconsideration. It's not likely to succeed - but stranger things have happened. But that process is usually only sucessful if you can show the VO made an error.

But as others have pointed out - working on the job description to better fit the NOC is critical to success -

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Asivad Anac said:
If the spouse does not have Canadian work experience, this doesn't matter and there is no reason to withdraw your application.
Dear Asivad,

Thank you for this response. I feel better now.

To everyone on this forum, I appreciate your help to me and everyone else. Being on this forum feels like being in a family. May we all find what we are looking for.

To Asivad, I await your good news.

Cheers

Tnopip

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Thanks again everyone for your advice.

A quick question, I am preparing a new EE profile to get into a new round of invitation ASAP, but I do not seem to find how to transfer my BCPNP to the new EE profile? I sent an email to them and tried to call them, but to no avail... Am I doing this right? (I sent an email to BCPNP with the validation code received in mycic inbox as well as my old and new EE profile numbers)

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
Tnopip said:
Thanks again everyone for your advice.

A quick question, I am preparing a new EE profile to get into a new round of invitation ASAP, but I do not seem to find how to transfer my BCPNP to the new EE profile? I sent an email to them and tried to call them, but to no avail... Am I doing this right? (I sent an email to BCPNP with the validation code received in mycic inbox as well as my old and new EE profile numbers)
Yes, give them your old profile information and request them to transfer your pnp to new profile.

Have a little faith and Good luck.

Tnopip

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Punjab_rocks said:
Yes, give them your old profile information and request them to transfer your pnp to new profile.

Have a little faith and Good luck.
Thank you! I'll need the luck...!

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If the spouse does not have Canadian work experience, this doesn't matter and there is no reason to withdraw your application.
Asivad, however what about if a spouse has Canadian experience but we are not claiming points for it?
I am concerned now..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanuxxi said:
Asivad, however what about if a spouse has Canadian experience but we are not claiming points for it?
I am concerned now..
That's perfectly fine as well. Anything you don't want to claim points for can be safely left out of your application.

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
That's perfectly fine as well. Anything you don't want to claim points for can be safely left out of your application.
You are truly a savior.. As I mentioned and wished before, life will pay off all the good you do at this forum!
Your PPR was well deserved..