+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
My IELTs result will be on 1st August and results coming on 14th August... I want to submit my profile asap on 14th since its a Friday...After finishing my IELTS on 1st August, can I enter dummy results (my 2013 expired results, but with 1st August date... just to fill it) into the initial eligibility part and spend my time properly filling the EE profile (NOT submitting..only entering info) over couple of days....and then only update the real IELTS asap once received and THEN submit? This is only so that I do not have to rush the profile AFTER receiving the IELTS.

Yes. But if you get an ITA on that basis, make sure you decline it. There is also the little trouble of providing the TRF number for IELTS attempt but I'm guessing the system will accept a random input in that field.

Also, I have the issue of country of education vs country degree awarded.. for my spouse...
He has done a distance course from Dubai, from a local branch of an Indian institute, and final degree is from a known uni in UK. The UK transcript has the India branch of the institute mentioned... he also has his Edexcel done the same way..
So it was distance from India (while sitting in Dubai) and final award from UK....
No way I can get PCC from UK or India (he's never been to either places physically)

This is why I need time for EE profile.. Please advise how I would fill that in education field in EE?
In addition to trying to put it into education field (somehow, if possible?), I will also add a letter of explanation.. is that at EE or after ITA.. or both?.. and where do I put it? Does it have to be notarized or marked in any manner, or just typed and signed myself?

Always put in the location where you were physically present at any point in time. In this case, UAE. LOEs come in after ITA. Add an LOE then to explain the whole 3 countries involved in education but mark your physical presence in UAE under both Education and Personal history sections. An LOE need not be notarized - it is a simple letter you write, sign and upload online.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks..
I'm not planning to submit the EE at any point until after receiving my IELTS result...But want to make sure that I can create a profile and save and modify as much as I want, and then finally submit only after IELTS?

Also, I applied for Quebec Skilled Worker over 2 years ago... its still pending..I did not hear back after a file number....and I don't want to pursue it any further..
I don't think the file ever went to CIC.. Just to Quebec...so when it asks whether I have applied for PR to CIC, what do I answer?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Thanks..
I'm not planning to submit the EE at any point until after receiving my IELTS result...But want to make sure that I can create a profile and save and modify as much as I want, and then finally submit only after IELTS?

Creating and submitting an EE profile into the common pool is a 2 step process. You input details in Step 1 and then you transmit those details in Step 2. Only when you are done with Step 2, your profile will be in the common pool. You can edit details in either Step 1 or Step 2 and some details are editable even after getting an ITA. Being in Step 1 won't make you eligible for ITA so create the profile and keep it ready without 'transmitting' the information.

Also, I applied for Quebec Skilled Worker over 2 years ago... its still pending..I did not hear back after a file number....and I don't want to pursue it any further..
I don't think the file ever went to CIC.. Just to Quebec...so when it asks whether I have applied for PR to CIC, what do I answer?

Answer yes if you ever got a UCI (Unique Client Identifier). If you don't know what UCI is, you don't have one so answer No.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perfect... thankyou very much!
So will complete everything in Step 1 using dummy results if I cannot leave it blank, and then will put the correct ones and transmit immediately once I receive the results.

And.. I have no clue about UCI, so I guess its a NO...

thanks a lot!

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Asivad Anac said:
Yet another Tuesday... ::)
Very stressing...

The pattern of almost all 19 June applicants being stuck at In Process really brings craziness. I dont think our applications were laid there without even being looked at at all. It must be some factor regulating the timing. Considering each Tuesday is a big day for ECAS update, I hope at least some of us in this forum will end up in celebration today. Keep faith! :D :D :D

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Good luck Tuesday!!!!!

Elena101

Apr 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niha76 said:
thanks Elena... let me know when u get the passport back with COpr... i'll be submitting on 25th july after returning from summer vacation...
Hey guys,

I have picked up my passport and COPR today. The correct PPR letter was sent to me by Warsaw visa office on Wednesday and the tracker changed to "Passport dispatched" yesterday (on Monday morning), so it literally took Moscow visa office two days to issue a visa and CORP and send the documents to the VFS Global center.

niha76, I hope you will also get your visa and COPR in the shortest period of time possible!

Denis-ne, your PPR is just around the corner! ;)

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting. Good things come to those who wait and persist.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't receive a 2nd AOR; is it because I'm applying from US? Would everything be processed via Ottawa?

What's special about Tuesday's and PPR:) just curious

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl321 said:
I didn't receive a 2nd AOR; is it because I'm applying from US? Would everything be processed via Ottawa?

What's special about Tuesday's and PPR:) just curious
Not everyone got a 2nd AOR. In fact, very few applicants have reported getting it. And Ottawa seems to be processing all EE applications.

Tuesdays and Fridays were special till mid June as PPR days. Since then, CIC is on a backlog clearance spree focusing on Feb and March applicants.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Elena101 said:
Hey guys,

I have picked up my passport and COPR today. The correct PPR letter was sent to me by Warsaw visa office on Wednesday and the tracker changed to "Passport dispatched" yesterday (on Monday morning), so it literally took Moscow visa office two days to issue a visa and CORP and send the documents to the VFS Global center.

niha76, I hope you will also get your visa and COPR in the shortest period of time possible!

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting. Good things come to those who wait and persist.
congrats Elena101. all the best.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Elena101 said:
Hey guys,

Many congratulations Elena and Thank you :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Congratulations Elena! I hope the Kingston Visa Office is as fast as Moscow. KVO took weeks to return passports for fsw 2014 applicants. Sometimes up to 2 months.

bmiloni

Jul 22, 2015
Good day.

I've submitted my EE application last week and was wondering what's the time frame to know if we might even get a ITA or invited to apply under the provincial nomination program.

My husband and I have applied under 1 application and have a score of 404.

Also if we want to do a provincial nomination application if I am the main applicant for the EE do I also have to be the main applicant for the Nomination program? or can I put my husband as the main applicant there as his profession is on the province requirement list of professionals and not mine?

thank you