+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment

luaiemad

Jan 5, 2015
Dear all

i have 4 questions please :

1- what is the best place to save time and money for sending my certificates?
2-should i send my certificates and my wife also ?
3 should i send all certificates bachelor ,master and PhD.
4- how long it takes for getting an assessment evaluation .

Regards :)

JamesMilla

Dec 27, 2014
There is no best place, they are all good assessment centres. You need to research if your profession prefers one over another. You can go to the WES website and see what your degree is equivalent to without paying.

luaiemad

Jan 5, 2015
dear jamesmilla

i got MD and Master degree in basic science should i send each documents for 2 different centers ??
thanks

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
I got my assessment done from ICAS, it took around 4months to receive the assessment letter for my MSc Degree. I am not sure what is the turn around time for other agency. But, their service was good. They used to reply to my query within 24-48hrs.

You need to submit the documents for only the most current education or the highest education or degree. I did not send any documents for my B.E. degree.

Hope this helps.

Regards

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Has anyone got the ECA from the Univ. of Toronto? Any feedback on their service and time of response?

luaiemad

Jan 5, 2015
thank you my inquiry in the website they have mention if you got MD you have to send you certificate to Canada Medical Council , and other certificates i can send it to other Centers .
Regards