+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credetials evaluation for Bachelors & Masters.

sharathgupta

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I'm applying canada PR through Express entry, I have bachelor's degree and master's degree in engineering. Do i need to get evaluated(WES) both the degrees or just Master's is enough. How many marks are awarded for both the degrees,

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks in advance,

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
I only claimed points for the highest degree (Masters) I had the same question as you many months back. And as usual Asivad Anac proved to be correct.

I only got my Masters degree evaluated by WES and my GCMS which I got yesterday tells me that all is well with my ECAS.

Again, my bachelors was from India and Masters from US. Some countries might have different rules.

sharathgupta

Oct 10, 2015
It's same with my situation here, I did my Bachelors in Engineering at India and Masters in USA. Now i'm trying get Canada PR :D

So, You suggest that Master's Degree evaluation by WES should be enough right! I need not to evaluate my bachelors degree?

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
I did my B Tech and part time MBA (Working managers programme).
Should I consider part time masters for my evaluation or both?

Does the agencies charge for more than one documents separately, or all documents for one person collectively?

wings113

Dec 17, 2015
Hi,

I have done my Matsers from US and Bachelors from Pakistan and planning to apply for Express Entry for Canada. Can anyone tell me if I need to do WES credentials for Bachelors degree or just Masters is fine.

Thanks.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

I have completed 4 years graduate degree and 3 years post graduate masters. The Master diploma is 27 months part time programme (WOrking manager programme).
Will this be eligible for education assessment?

matgpaula

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you claimed points and your diploma or certificate is not Canadian, you need ECA report.
If you claimed points only for one of your degrees you just need the ECA report for this one.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,
Thanks for you reply.
Though I know I would need ECA since my education has been out of Canada, my query relates to the post graduate programme.

I complete post graduate programme as Part Time MBA. Will I be eligible to claim points for this education, on top of graduate 4 years study?
I know we get points for regular master's degree/diploma, but could you please clarify about the part time diploma in management?

Thanks in advance!

matgpaula

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Hi,
Thanks for you reply.
Though I know I would need ECA since my education has been out of Canada, my query relates to the post graduate programme.

I complete post graduate programme as Part Time MBA. Will I be eligible to claim points for this education, on top of graduate 4 years study?
I know we get points for regular master's degree/diploma, but could you please clarify about the part time diploma in management?

Thanks in advance!
I think the best choice if you want to claim points is to send your history to one of the ECA companies and they will evaluate it and you will know exactly what this diploma represents in Canada education.