Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
hi! Im not really a newbie here but this is my first time to log in this past 2 years. Ive searched the archive for this topic but i found there's none. So i hope by starting this one, it will help those who also have this concern in mind.

I have a nursing degree in my country. But i do not have a current experience in the field as i have worked as Insurance Manager for the last 9 years. NOC 0121 in the FSW 2014. Do i have to have my education credentials assessed? Is it really needed as part of the application even if i am applying not as a nurse but as Insurance manager NOC 0121?

Pls help me in this kind people. I have paid an immigration agency years ago and they have not helped me in this matter so i decided that i will apply online and forgo my payment. But this concern makes me pause coz i dont have answers.

Thank you very much.

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Answer this simple question. Are you claiming points under education for this nursing degree?
If yes, then you need an ECA, if not then you need the ECA for the education credential you are claiming points for.
for e.g. if you're claiming points for highschool grad. 12 years of education and your highschool is not located in Canada, then you need ECA for that.

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
sahrhp said:
Answer this simple question. Are you claiming points under education for this nursing degree?
If yes, then you need an ECA, if not then you need the ECA for the education credential you are claiming points for.
for e.g. if you're claiming points for highschool grad. 12 years of education and your highschool is not located in Canada, then you need ECA for that.
thank u so much..everything is so much clearer now..:)))