+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edmonton Residence Questionnaire (RQ)

sufferer

Feb 15, 2014
Did any of you get RQ around Feb, 2012 and submit RQ documents in Mar, 2012? Got any news from CIC Edmonton Office?

My case: Apr 2011, appliction
Jan 2012, RQ issued
Early Mar 2012, RQ documents submitted. Since then, no information ever updated on CIC website.

Frustrating...................

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hi sufferer,
I have not received RQ as yet, but I know that routine applications submitted around your time, are just slowly advancing to the testing stage. So I guess it will be a longer wait... I would suggest ordering GCMS notes to see what was done on your application.

sufferer

Feb 15, 2014
kisunja said:
Hi sufferer,
I have not received RQ as yet, but I know that routine applications submitted around your time, are just slowly advancing to the testing stage. So I guess it will be a longer wait... I would suggest ordering GCMS notes to see what was done on your application.
Thank you, kisunja. I already passed the test before RQ. What is GCMS?

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
It is the database containing the information about where your process is at (like stages passed and case notes).
Here are links and descriptions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Received an answer to CCSE that my file was transferred to the local office in Edmonton and the approximate processing time at the Edmonton office is 45 months from the receipt date of your application Cry

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
sufferer said:
Did any of you get RQ around Feb, 2012 and submit RQ documents in Mar, 2012? Got any news from CIC Edmonton Office?

My case: Apr 2011, appliction
Jan 2012, RQ issued
Early Mar 2012, RQ documents submitted. Since then, no information ever updated on CIC website.

Frustrating...................
Ask for a CSE