+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Editing after submission

J Gupta

Sep 22, 2015
I have appeared in my IELTS exam in August 2015 and got 4.5 in speaking which is not enough for Quebec Qualification. Now again I am going for IELTS on August 20, 2016 and got my result in first week of September. Is it possible to edit my band scores after submission if I submit my application on August 16, 2016 with previous IELTS exam.As except IELTS, all my conditions are satisfactory for Quebec Immigration.

Need an expert advise....

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

Source: Mon Projet Québec FAQ

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gustavohc said:
After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

Source: Mon Projet Québec FAQ
ok. So if you initially have not taken any IELTS test, you can still add your IELTS result after submission?
Thanks.

Ngk007

Jul 30, 2016
Hello,

I'm in a similar situation. I'd like to know if I can modify the language section by adding the test scores within the 90 days we're given to collect the documents. Basically, the application cannot be processed without them.

If anyone can advise us on this, please do so. ;D