+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Congrats buddy!

I have a few questions if you don't mind!
- Did you get your PR through the CEC program?
- Inland or Outland?
- Did you do communicate call/email/webform with the IRCC to issue your eCOPR? or you just waited?

I've been waiting since July 7th with tons of calls/emails/webforms and no luck. (Etobicoke VO)
Thanks bro
Yes CEC program. (with one dependent) both are inland
I have mailed them and raised a web form a week after submitting address and photo. but NO reply
and after 14 days I got my eCoPR.

I hope you all will get it soon. I think Etobicoke is little bit slower than other VO's. My friend also got in almost same timeframe.

surajbgl

Jun 1, 2021
I am still waiting for eCOPR since last Friday. What do you guys have in your portal account. Mine says "submitted to IRCC" for the declaration part and "In Review with IRCC" for photos and mail part. My application IRCC account shows submitted still.
I am also in the same boat. Waiting eCoPR since last Friday 6th Aug.

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Anyone waiting for pr portal credentials?

I replied to confirmation portal email on Friday but haven't heard anything back.

Pumpkin36

Aug 17, 2021
Hi All,

You can share your timeline after portal email from Etobicoke under this thread.

Me, I received the portal email 06 August 2021, then credentials 07 August 2021. I declared I am in Canada the same day, 07 August and uploaded photos on 09 August 2021. Since then, I have been waiting for eCOPR.

We can follow each other's timeline and progress here
Received my portal email July 8th, 2021 credentials same day, declared I'm in Canada same day and uploaded my photo and address confirmation same day . Still waiting for an update.

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
Anyone waiting for pr portal credentials?

I replied to confirmation portal email on Friday but haven't heard anything back.
I got mine yesterday which happened to be the 5th day since having sent over my response to the confirmation email. I had sent a webform to IRCC just a few hours prior to getting the credentials.

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
I got mine yesterday which happened to be the 5th day since having sent over my response to the confirmation email. I had sent a webform to IRCC just a few hours prior to getting the credentials.
wow!! That's surprising for us seeing people getting credentials on the same day/next day while some are still waiting. Its been 4th day for me. If I do not get by tomorrow then I might call and ask for the update.

3190@abc

Jul 8, 2021
Following this thread, got Portal email from Etobicoke VO.
AOR- April 22 2021
Portal email - Aug 12, 2021 - Replied the same day
Got credentials today (Aug 13) - Uploaded the photos and address right away.

Hoping to get eCOPR soon. Fingers Crossed!!
Just got my eCOPR!!

Photo not reviewed yet. CIC account still shows application in progress.

Reactions: canprind2020