+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECOPR DELAY

Ellie1616

Jul 11, 2023
Hi guys
My husband has been waiting ECOPR for over a month now. We are on process for Family sponsorship-marriage.
First of all, our all the document's reviews are completed(includes medical, bio metrics, eligibility). My husband has done the declaration, uploaded address and photo through the portal 2 on June 6th, but still waiting.
More over, while waiting the ECOPR and keep checking the portal 2, we were encountered very unusual situation that we have received 'IRCC Permanent Regident Confirmation Portal' e-mail again!! What a ridiculous!...
After we got the e-mail again, we were so confused. Because my husband already has portal account. So we replied to IRCC with this matter and screenshot of portal 2. I was worried about screwed up the portal for my husband so we phoned IRCC, we were told that the account has been successfully opened so ignore the e-mail. But still no reply back to us or any action from the IRCC. For sure, they are missing my husband's case. I have no idea what we should do..

Jul 15, 2023
Wow! What a coincidence! My wife and I are also in the same boat!!!! She declared her presence in Canada, uploaded photo and gave Canadian mail address almost a month ago. A few days after, she received same email asking for name, last time of entry to Canada and so on. She called the IRCC and they told her the second email was an error. Still waiting for her ECOPR!

Jul 15, 2023
Hi guys
My husband has been waiting ECOPR for over a month now. We are on process for Family sponsorship-marriage.
First of all, our all the document's reviews are completed(includes medical, bio metrics, eligibility). My husband has done the declaration, uploaded address and photo through the portal 2 on June 6th, but still waiting.
More over, while waiting the ECOPR and keep checking the portal 2, we were encountered very unusual situation that we have received 'IRCC Permanent Regident Confirmation Portal' e-mail again!! What a ridiculous!...
After we got the e-mail again, we were so confused. Because my husband already has portal account. So we replied to IRCC with this matter and screenshot of portal 2. I was worried about screwed up the portal for my husband so we phoned IRCC, we were told that the account has been successfully opened so ignore the e-mail. But still no reply back to us or any action from the IRCC. For sure, they are missing my husband's case. I have no idea what we should do..
Did you receive any updates?

Jul 15, 2023
Hi guys
My wife sent an email as well as a webform to IRCC yesterday and received her ECOPR today!

Ellie1616

Jul 11, 2023
Wow! What a coincidence! My wife and I are also in the same boat!!!! She declared her presence in Canada, uploaded photo and gave Canadian mail address almost a month ago. A few days after, she received same email asking for name, last time of entry to Canada and so on. She called the IRCC and they told her the second email was an error. Still waiting for her ECOPR!
I'm still waiting the ECOPR..