+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Feb 15, 2022
I need help!!! As my Masters degree is of 2 yrs ECA will be done by IQAS. But when i’m trying to submit my ECA in IQAS portal for masters degree university a pop up comes stated as- Conditional Institution status, If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution thay may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and it’s programs and there are validity and\or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment” . May I know how this issue can be resolved.

bs0608

Sep 26, 2021
I need help!!! As my Masters degree is of 2 yrs ECA will be done by IQAS. But when i’m trying to submit my ECA in IQAS portal for masters degree university a pop up comes stated as- Conditional Institution status, If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution thay may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and it’s programs and there are validity and\or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment” . May I know how this issue can be resolved.
I also Got the same message. Filled up their enquiry form for information.