+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
hello guys ,

i got from WES the ECA report by email , so do i need the original copy for EE or i will just print and use the copy i got from email ?

thank you guys in advance ,

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
soufiane1 said:
hello guys ,

i got from WES the ECA report by email , so do i need the original copy for EE or i will just print and use the copy i got from email ?

thank you guys in advance ,
You would have opted for a physical copy to be sent to you? If you have applied for OINP, then you would need to send a copy of the ECA report you receive via mail as part of the application package. As far as I know for EE you would need to use the copy of the one you receive via mail.

soufiane1

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Thank you so much Stanley.

I didn't apply for OINP. I have a valid job letter with LMIA. So I want to apply for EE through my cic acount. So do i still have to ask about physical or original ECA , or just I ll use the copy I received from WES via email?

Thanks again

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
soufiane1 said:

I didn't apply for OINP. I have a valid job letter with LMIA. So I want to apply for EE through my cic acount. So do i still have to ask about physical or original ECA , or just I ll use the copy I received from WES via email?

Thanks again
To create an Express Entry profile, you can use the soft copy as you just need the reference number and date while submitting details with regard to ECA.

Hetal.P

Apr 14, 2015
I am from India and have query on ECA Process. I am planning to do it from WES.
Can you help me with the steps.
I have done MCA. So I have to get Higher secondary, Bachelors and Masters certificates and all marks card attested?
But I have done Higher secondary from a different state, so how do I get that?

Please help me with the process and how to send the docs to WES.

Feb 12, 2016
Hetal.P said:
I have done MCA. So I have to get Higher secondary, Bachelors and Masters certificates and all marks card attested?

Hi Hetal

You will only need to get the highest degree attested and evaluated from WES. in your case it will be masters.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hetal.P said:

WES does not charge by the number of degrees that you get assessed by them. So it would be advisable to send them all the degrees/diplomas that you have from Bachelors onwards (though the requirement is to get only your highest foreign degree assessed). For example, if you have a Bachelors plus Masters and WES assesses it as Masters, then you get more points and in the worst case, if they accept your Bachelors and treat your Masters as a diploma, you can still select 'two or more degree where one is at least 3 years or more'. This will give you more points when compared to just getting your Bachelors or diploma assessed individually.

You do not have to send them your HSE mark sheets/certificates.

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
soufiane1 said:

Thanks again
Hey, how did you manage to get a job while being overseas? I have been trying a lot but no luck so far. If you can guide me to get a job there please.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dear forumers.

I tried to use the WES internet tool but I realized that one of my institutions is not listed on WES list. is there any problem if I decide to evaluate that education?

Thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
elchar said:
Dear forumers.

I tried to use the WES internet tool but I realized that one of my institutions is not listed on WES list. is there any problem if I decide to evaluate that education?

Thanks in advance
This is what WES says on their website http://help.wes.org/Credential-Evaluation/Applying-to-WES/69461651/My-university-is-not-on-the-list-of-institutions.htm 'The WES Degree Equivalency Tool includes degrees awarded by recognized degree-granting institutions around the world. Our database is continuously updated. If your degree or institution is not currently listed, you may still apply for a WES credential evaluation and the evaluation team will research your credential.'

So you can send your educational documents to WES for evaluation.

kapoor1992

Mar 22, 2017
Hi All, this is in relation with the WES profile creation for ECA.

My friend who is applying with me has only 'First Name' and no last name, while on the WES website both first and last names are mandatory fields. For the purpose of creation of profile we had updated the last name as '-' (hyphen) which was accepted without errors.

Just wanted to cross check that if it would be okay to go ahead with the ;last name as '-' or should we use something else.

Thanks in Advance.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
You would have opted for a physical copy to be sent to you? If you have applied for OINP, then you would need to send a copy of the ECA report you receive via mail as part of the application package. As far as I know for EE you would need to use the copy of the one you receive via mail.
HI THERE, can we use one eca for one pathway and another eca for aother pathway? (like one for EE and anther for any other stream). Would that be an issue. Thank you so much,