ECA

saurabhmaloo

Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have three doubts regarding the ECA,

1. Which body should you use to apply out of these three
Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
2. I am a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA Equivalent in India) and Bachelor of Commerce prior to that. For the purpose of attestation from the University, do i need to also get my Higher and Senior Secondary marksheets attested by the board of only the PGDM and BCom degrees would be enough.

3. Can i get the attestation in an officially sealed envelop and send it along with my set of documents or all of these will have to be sent seperately by the Institute/University.

Many thanks for the help in advance.

Saurabh..

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
- You need to get your highest credential evaluated which would be Masters.
- On rare occasions you maybe asked to submit your Bachelors creds as well by WES so if you wish to play safe submit for Bachelors as well.

In either case you will need to submit the following docs:

- University Transcripts in Original and in a sealed envelope from the Univ.
- Copies of University Degree Certificates (not College Certs).
- Copies of all University provided mark sheets.
- Copy of the WES payment receipt (received online).
- Documents DO NOT require attestation.

I can only suggest WES as I do not have much idea about the others.

suban khan

Aug 2, 2017
- You need to get your highest credential evaluated which would be Masters.
- On rare occasions you maybe asked to submit your Bachelors creds as well by WES so if you wish to play safe submit for Bachelors as well.

In either case you will need to submit the following docs:

- University Transcripts in Original and in a sealed envelope from the Univ.
- Copies of University Degree Certificates (not College Certs).
- Copies of all University provided mark sheets.
- Copy of the WES payment receipt (received online).
- Documents DO NOT require attestation.

I can only suggest WES as I do not have much idea about the others.

Hi
I am planning for ECA through WES.
I have a few questions
1. I have got the sealed transcript from my university. I am not sure whether they have included a copy of my degree certificate as well in the envelope. Can i send my degree and sealed envelope in a bigger envelop with WES reference number?
2. For my wife do we need to send both the masters and bachelors degree transcripts? is it OK if the degree is not in the sealed envelope with the transcript?
3. is it mandatory to send the WES form inside the selaed envelope? i am pretty sure its not inside the sealed envelop
4. Can me and my wife both send their applications in a big envelop. We will save on the courier costs in that case

Thanks in advance
Suban Khan

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Is anyone else having trouble to receive WES confirmation of reception of documents?
My FedEx package was delivered to WES on Sept 8, and up to this date (Sept, 13), the status page has not changed from "We are waiting for your documents" to "documents received". I tried a phone call, but they do not respond unless you´re an agency. I left messages on their contact mail box, and have no answer so far. I´m getting very worried, as I paid CAD 100 for FedEX express delivery and have no news at all from WES.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Is anyone else having trouble to receive WES confirmation of reception of documents?
My FedEx package was delivered to WES on Sept 8, and up to this date (Sept, 13), the status page has not changed from "We are waiting for your documents" to "documents received". I tried a phone call, but they do not respond unless you´re an agency. I left messages on their contact mail box, and have no answer so far. I´m getting very worried, as I paid CAD 100 for FedEX express delivery and have no news at all from WES.
yes happened to me, I had a very bad experience with WES. I had to spam them on Twitter and yell and suddenly they "received" it. It largely delayed my application so don't hesitate. Avoid email as their replies are bullshit and template-ish, they have no idea and as I believe and noticed their customer service is probably not located in Canada. Head to social media, show them the proof as well as your tracking number. Good luck

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
yes happened to me, I had a very bad experience with WES. I had to spam them on Twitter and yell and suddenly they "received" it. It largely delayed my application so don't hesitate. Avoid email as their replies are bullshit and template-ish, they have no idea and as I believe and noticed their customer service is probably not located in Canada. Head to social media, show them the proof as well as your tracking number. Good luck
I´ve just gone to their Facebook page and got desperate as I read all those negative reviews about their services! I wish I had read that before hiring them. Now I´m afraid I´ll be just another victim of their poor and neglecting customer services.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I´ve just gone to their Facebook page and got desperate as I read all those negative reviews about their services! I wish I had read that before hiring them. Now I´m afraid I´ll be just another victim of their poor and neglecting customer services.
I knew if I told you not to read the reviews you would :p try to avoid it. Yes I had a panic attack too when I read their reviews on social media and the BBB but don't worry it ended up working fine for me. Just harass them a bit :)

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi
I am planning for ECA through WES.
I have a few questions
1. I have got the sealed transcript from my university. I am not sure whether they have included a copy of my degree certificate as well in the envelope. Can i send my degree and sealed envelope in a bigger envelop with WES reference number?
2. For my wife do we need to send both the masters and bachelors degree transcripts? is it OK if the degree is not in the sealed envelope with the transcript?
3. is it mandatory to send the WES form inside the selaed envelope? i am pretty sure its not inside the sealed envelop
4. Can me and my wife both send their applications in a big envelop. We will save on the courier costs in that case

Thanks in advance
Suban Khan
(You haven't mentioned which country so I will go with India )
1. No . Ideally the university asks you to check all the documents before they seal it. If degree is not in a sealed envelope Wes is going to reject it.
2. Depends what score are you going for. Bachelors would give single score, Bach+masters would give two degrees score. Do your calculation here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp and sealed envelope mandatory. That's their major rule.
3. Not mandatory. It's ok if it's not there
4. Ideally yes. However you will need to ensure how both reference go on the envelope cover. Check with FedEx, they do these a lot and have cheap rates going on.

Whatever you do, remember 'sealed envelopes'. No documents would be accepted without this basic requirement

suban khan

Aug 2, 2017
Got the WES reports.
Although the transcripts for myself and wife were sent in a single envelope, her assessment was completed on 13th September, mine was completed on 2nd october

Anyways got the report for my wife delivered to a relative in Canada as well.

Reactions: canadaseeker04
Jul 26, 2018
Got the WES reports.
Although the transcripts for myself and wife were sent in a single envelope, her assessment was completed on 13th September, mine was completed on 2nd october

Anyways got the report for my wife delivered to a relative in Canada as well.
Me and my husband also plan to send the documents together. I have the same doubts as you had. Could you please tell me how did you manage. Since we both are postgrad. Hence we will have a total of 4 transcripts that makes it 4 sealed envelopes and apart from that other photocopies as well.

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Can someone please provide me WES Canada twitter handle and facebook page links? I am not able to locate the same.