+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eca - Wes or Iqas?

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
I have done my Bachelors in Mass Media from Mumbai University’s college and have done my Masters in Film Studies from Mumbai University.
What equivalency would Wes and Iqas provide me?
How much time would Wes and Iqas take and can I apply for both?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

CadJohn

Star Member
May 21, 2019
IQAS (alberta.ca) and WES (wes.org) are interesting options.

If your university is listed in WES website then go ahead with WES. It is the fastest agency of all. You would finish your ECA within a month or 1.5 months. With IQAS would take around 4-5 months (it depends upon the work load).

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
IQAS (alberta.ca) and WES (wes.org) are interesting options.

If your university is listed in WES website then go ahead with WES. It is the fastest agency of all. You would finish your ECA within a month or 1.5 months. With IQAS would take around 4-5 months (it depends upon the work load).
Thank you for replying.
According to my knowledge, my university is listed in Wes. I know this because my friend got his Wes certification, and he belongs to my university. But his was just a Bachelors degree. However, is there any way by which I can get a confirmation regarding the equivalency about my Masters degree. I am leaning towards Wes but would like to have a confirmation.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
WES will take 2 months will give you a diploma equivalency (for your masters)

IQAS will take 6 months and will give you master's equivalency for your master's degree.

Reactions: AbbySijo