+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - University cannot send any documents, what should I do?

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
The University I graduated is in Ukraine in Donetsk region, due to the war conflict it is under heavy shelling all the time now. They cannot physically send anything because everything is closed and every body is in the shelters. What should I do? Is there any way for me to send my diploma without my University? I asked this question WES but they didn't answer yet.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My university i n India said they would take several months to send transcripts.
I asked a relative of mine to go the university and get the transcripts stamped and dated and sealed and them mail it to me. Then I sent them to WES

Dunno if that is possible in Ukraine, Donetsk tho!
Good Lucjk with your Application and hope that all your Family and friends are safe back home!

n4mo

Feb 2, 2015
Alina.Taranenko said:
The University I graduated is in Ukraine in Donetsk region, due to the war conflict it is under heavy shelling all the time now. They cannot physically send anything because everything is closed and every body is in the shelters. What should I do? Is there any way for me to send my diploma without my University? I asked this question WES but they didn't answer yet.
There are two other institutions that can handle the educational assessment, I advise you to contact them too and tell them your situation (links on this page: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp ).

Best of luck..

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
n4mo said:
There are two other institutions that can handle the educational assessment, I advise you to contact them too and tell them your situation (links on this page: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp ).

Best of luck..
I've already done this. I write to all three institutions, no answer yet.