+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA: Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I am doing PGD in IT to increase my CRS Score, my last degree is 4 years BS(Management & IT) -
Now in PGD (IT) almost 5 courses are similar to my Degree program out of 12. will it be a problem when i send my PGD for ECA?
Can I plz update the status of ur Eca?

ridhwanalam

Apr 8, 2023
For my Diploma: I did in Malaysia. University is called KDU University College.

For my Degree: I did also in Malaysia and the same University. However, KDU has partnership with Northumbria University in Newcastle, UK. Hence, the degree and transcript were actually awarded by the UK university. It was only 3 years Bachelor's degree and I got exempted from the first year due to my diploma; I was quite surprised when they gave equivalency of four years of Canada.
Hi! I have done the similar program from KDU for BEng from Northumbria. I did 2 years from a local university in Malaysia (UNITEN) under Bachelors program and then transferred to KDU hence got an exemption for year 1. My question is, will I have to show the transcript of 2 years from the first university although it was not completed or the transcript of Northumbria will suffice where the degree was completed? From which organization body you have done the ECA ?WES, ICAS, ICES, CES OR IQAS? I was awarded BEng pass degree (without honours) hence would like to know which assessing body will give an equivalency of minimum 3 years Bachelors.