+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA problem

Adipreet

Aug 23, 2024
Hello friends , please let me know urgently my ECA renewal is in process with ICAS and my existing ECA is expiring August 26 , I am expecting CEC draw on August 28 , do we have any option to get ITA on the existing ECA or our profile will get expired due to the ECA expiry . Is there a way to accept the ITA if we receive it and then submit the renewal report to IRCC because it is just the renewal and no details will get changed due to renewal of report . The only worry if my profile get expired , I will not get ITA … or if change the date of issue of ECA to the date of applying for renewal , not sure how VISA officer will treat it as because I am genuine and my score will remain same but until I get the renewed report I don’t know what will be the status of my profile .

friends please help me with the best solution .

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
Hello friends , please let me know urgently my ECA renewal is in process with ICAS and my existing ECA is expiring August 26 , I am expecting CEC draw on August 28 , do we have any option to get ITA on the existing ECA or our profile will get expired due to the ECA expiry . Is there a way to accept the ITA if we receive it and then submit the renewal report to IRCC because it is just the renewal and no details will get changed due to renewal of report . The only worry if my profile get expired , I will not get ITA … or if change the date of issue of ECA to the date of applying for renewal , not sure how VISA officer will treat it as because I am genuine and my score will remain same but until I get the renewed report I don’t know what will be the status of my profile .

friends please help me with the best solution .
The best course of action would be to submit your current one with an explanation letter with your current one. In the meantime, do reach out to WES and contact them through phone directly explaining your situation and that will expedite your case. I have known others who did this and still got their PR. When the new one get generated just upload it through web form and attach it to your application. However, this would slow your application progress by a month or so but it will not get refused as being incomplete. Just don't forget the explanation letter while submitting the old one.

Reactions: Adipreet

Adipreet

Aug 23, 2024
Thanks for your response, can you also tell if profile gets expired with the expiry of ECA . I mean will I still be in the pool as I am expecting CEC draw in the coming week ..What could be the explanations in this case ?

Adipreet

Aug 23, 2024
We have not received ITA .. we are just in pool and ECA getting expired , not sure about our profile status after expiry of ECA . It’s through ICAS so taking time .

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
We have not received ITA .. we are just in pool and ECA getting expired , not sure about our profile status after expiry of ECA . It’s through ICAS so taking time .
As far as I know, the profile doesn't get expired. However, should you get an ITA within the next few days, then apply the above-mentioned solution. All the best! :)