+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA of B.Tech. from PTU while being outside India

amittal89

Jul 19, 2016
Hi sadfee,

Did you got to know, which option to apply for?

-Aditya

sadfee said:
Hi Guys,

Hope you all doing well ! I seem to be having the same issue that is being discussed in the above posts. As I am currently not in India it is becoming really difficult to get a hold of the process for attestation for WES. I have basically two queries, which goes as below :)

I registered myslef on the PTU support center, as mentioned by all but what my confusion is there are two options for transcripts in the drop down box,

1. Apply for transcripts &
2. Apply for WES (Attested transcripts )

For the first option the procedure is same as you guys have discussed, upload marksheets, provide address and make payment (no option for degree)
For the second option, they ask you to get a WES form attested from your college which needs to be attached along with the marksheets and then the same process, provide address and payment (again no option for uploading degree).

I want to understand which option to opt for, also many of you have suggested to give postal address of WES but since I have done masters as well but from Bangalore, should I request all documents to be sent to me and then post myself a consolidated file to WES or should I let each university send the transcripts as separate files ?

I am really confused. I had thought i would request all documents to be sent to me and then send one compiled envelope to WES.

Could you guys kindly suggest what to do? Would highly appreciate.

Regards/Sadaf

bhatti84

Jan 8, 2017
Dear PB10 !!

Happy new year to you and all the members in this blog.

I have applied for Transcripts from the PTU Support center in "Apply for Transcripts" drop down menu and not "Apply for WES Form and the only amount I paid was Rs. 300 as there was no option of requesting separate transcripts for each semester. Could you please advise if the process I followed is ok or I will have to redo ??

PB10 said:
I wrote emails to a few departments at PTU, Sh. Devinder Kumar(General Administration) responded back with:

Go to PTU.ac.in >> Student Support Centre >> Create a Login Account >> Post your query

I got a response from the query in which I had to upload:
1. My semester DMCs
2. Proof of Identity

It was then giving option for the address to which the transcripts should be sent
Payment details are:
1. Rs.300 for transcript of each DMC
2. Rs.200 for each transcript to be sent abroad(WES Canada address) or or even outside Punjab and Rs.100 for within Punjab

payment can be made online, so no one really has to go to PTU personally