+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA issues AGAIN !

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
hi, i am losing my mind with my WES requirements .

i graduated from USA for bachelor and Masters from Australia, i can't get both of universities to type or write on the envelope the reference number. and the Australian university is asking me to let WES send a request form to send back to them ? what should i do ?

both universities are are not responding on the matter that its useless if they don't print the reference number on it !!!

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
go wes site and login u should be able to see ur reference number after u can print request form and send instead of waiting for wes just an advice

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hassanghnaim said:
hi, i am losing my mind with my WES requirements .

i graduated from USA for bachelor and Masters from Australia, i can't get both of universities to type or write on the envelope the reference number. and the Australian university is asking me to let WES send a request form to send back to them ? what should i do ?

both universities are are not responding on the matter that its useless if they don't print the reference number on it !!!
The best way out would be, get the universities to send the documents in the sealed envelope put in another envelope to you directly. Once you have both the sealed envelopes for Bachelors and Masters, you can write the reference number on each envelope and put them in a third envelope and courier it to WES.

Hassanghnaim

Jan 5, 2016
so basically i can write the reference number by myself !

if thats ok ! can i send the transcripts and the certificate degree both in the same parcel ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hassanghnaim said:
so basically i can write the reference number by myself !

if thats ok ! can i send the transcripts and the certificate degree both in the same parcel ?
Yes, that is what I did. My universities declined from sending the documents directly to WES. But they were ready to give all the documents in the sealed envelope (as per the requirement); please do not open these envelopes. I got both Masters and Bachelors sealed envelopes, printed out the address and reference number for each envelope and put them in another envelope (again I printed the address and reference number on this one) and couriered it to WES. This way I ensured the following.
1. Sent both Masters and Bachelors together (so avoiding potential delay if it was sent by the universities individually and chance of missing out/not mentioning the reference number)
2. Saved courier cost by sending it together.

I got my result in 7 days from ECA.