+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - How to get transcript from EDEXCEL

capt76

Feb 6, 2019
Yes you need to go Pearson website to request your result. Edexcel was acquired by Pearson few years ago. Here are the steps to follow-

1. go to https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html and read the whole page. you will see standard service on the left and priority service on the right side. priority service is not applicable to you. standard service provides replacement certificate, send results to third party and issues a letter to explain the result. the last one result explanation is only for people qualified on a vocational course which is no longer available so it does not applicable to you.
2. at the bottom of the page you will see a link for application form. click that.
3. before you start your application you need to create wes account and pay fees, make sure you write edexcel as the educational institute for your HND. you will get your wes reference number. download transcript request form and fill up it and scan it.
4. go to http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Special-requirements/Pearson-RC-Consent-Form.pdf download, fill up and scan it.
5. on the pearson application page select placement certificate standard service £43. This service will give you both certificate and notication of performance.
6. only fill up which are starred (*). you can add additional info if you wish. I have added "Please include WES ref no:---------".
7. next page is for delivery info. write wes details. Phone: 4169720070. you can tick the express delivery charge £20.
8. following page is card holder page. if you are the card holder and your name on the card exactly matches with your application name then tick the box "same as qualification name". but if you are not the card holder or your name differs then you will have to upload a passport copy of the card holder (yours, if name differs) on the next page.
9. this page will ask you to upload a photo ID- (uk driving licence, passport etc.) of the card holder. and you will see another four placeholders to upload additional documents. upload wes request form and pearson consent form here. click next it will take you to payment page. pay the fees and you will get a reference number. you can track progress of your application using this number. usually it takes about 3 weeks before they send the documents but now due to Christmas and new year vacation it will take longer i am afraid. you will find the link to track the application on https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html#tab-ReplacementCertificates

if you find technical difficulties to fill up or paying fees then first make sure you do the following:
  • You’re using a PC or Laptop and not a handheld device (e.g. tablet, smartphone)
  • Try using a different search browser
  • Ensure that you’ve entered the correct card details.
  • You’ve uploaded your ID if you were prompted.
  • Pearson only accepts payments from credit card and debit card (Mastercard and Visa only, not AMEX).
If none of these methods work, send an email to students@pearson.com so they can assist you further. Their replacement certificate team regularly send documents to WES so they know the whole procedure. don't worry.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Hi Can I have ur Contact no of Email

Reactions: camperw

abueprop

Nov 17, 2018
I have completed my Pearson BTEC post graduation diploma (UK) after that i get advance entry for MBA in UK. Now i have MBA degree from very known University from UK. In my MBA i only completed thesis and on mark sheet it only says i have completed research methods with university rest of my MBA got exempted. Now do i need to send only MBA Degree and transcript or need to send post graduate diploma as well??
need help
Bro what was your ECA outcome?

maxfires

May 16, 2019
Has anyone got BTEC Edexcel Level 7 Extended Diploma Assessed, if so how do we ask Pearson for these certificates. They dont seem to send this certificate from any of their options including replacement or for verification by third parties. Thanks.

Jun 26, 2019
Hello sir ,
I applying for Canada PR for that they asked transcript ,WES evaluation .if it’s possible can you please send directly to WES ,please do favour for me
I attached my details blow
Ramkumar Krishnasamy (I studied in Nelson college London ) (student ID:20474)
DT97898 EDEXCEL BTEC LEVEL :7
Extended diploma in strategic management &leader ship
Year :2011to 2012
Mode :supplementary

Last edited:

vishaldhairya

Aug 9, 2019
Hello sir ,
I applying for Canada PR for that they asked transcript ,WES evaluation .if it’s possible can you please send directly to WES ,please do favour for me
I attached my details blow
Ramkumar Krishnasamy (I studied in Nelson college London ) (student ID:20474)
DT97898 EDEXCEL BTEC LEVEL :7
Extended diploma in strategic management &leader ship
Year :2011to 2012
Mode :supplementary
Did you get this done?
I have also done the same. Need some guidance on how to process. Thanks

rezaalam

May 31, 2021
No this wouldn't be a problem. I had the same qualification and the documents were sent separately. But do check if your university is on the list of the ECA evaluation body.
Hello Rami, Thanks for your information, I've completed HND (EDEXCEL) and Top-Up one year Bachelor from the University of Greenwich, but ECA application from WES there is only one option to choose an Institute like either Edexcel or the University of Greenwich but both degrees combine overall a Bachelor degree, So how will I adjust it? Please let me know, Thanks again

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hello, I was going through the same problem. I have done my HND Level 5 from Pearson. I studied the approved programme at an institute in my home country.

-My question is, do I need Pearson to directly send the certificate and notification of performance to WES or I ask my local institute?

-Does HND get any equivalency in Canada?

For the ref the certificate header says:

Pearson BTEC LVL 5 HND Diploma in Business (Accounting) (QCF) with Grade Pass awarded to "MY NAME" who has completed an approved programme at "MY INSTITUTE NAME"

Any help is really appreciated!

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hi,
I followed the procedure below to send my transcript to WES and it was delivered on 9th of March. However, WES has not accepted the document with the reason that it was not sent by the awarding body.. Please what can i do?

Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES.

Although, i have call WES and also fax my correspondence with pearson to them. Anyone has this issue before?
Hello, so did you study your HND at some other local institute? Coz my BTEC certificate mentions that I have completed HND approved programme at "Institute name"
Maybe WES wants that institute to send the original documents to them but not Pearson? Can you pls clarify I'm about to submit my HND for WES assessment.

Thanioruvan

Nov 12, 2022
Hi,
I currently live in Canada. I need to evaluate my educational qualification for my permanent residency. I have registered with WES. I had completed level 5 BTEC HND. How to take Transcripts from edexcel ? Is this eligibility sufficient for my citizenship? Those who know the details please help.
Thanks