+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from WES With in Canada Urgent Reply (Indian Degree)

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
akhil5293 said:
Anybody sent document by them self or is there any chance WES my can contact university directly to send them documents ?

I'm so confused and can not able get any status update
If you have sent photocopies, they might reject it or ask for transcripts. You can reach out to friends and families in India and ask them to get transcripts for you. You can also reach out to this company though the charges and lead times are pretty steep.

https://www.yourmaninindia.com/

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I am going to do eca through Wes Canada.. I am going through in following way if there's is any mistake please let me know...

1, registred in Wes and got reference no and one confirmation mail from Wes
2,in the confirmation mail its says ' click here'to download academic transcript request form.
3, I downloaded and took print out and fill the necessary details in it
4, now going to university with that form and my photo copy of mark sheets and degree certificate.( is it necessary to take originals to university)
5,so in university what will happen? I should attest all my mark sheets by the controller of examination and fill the transcript form ( ,or just the transcript form)
6, university may or may not give the transcripts to me .. If thy give to me I will send that transcripts and my photocopies of marksheets to Wes in two separate envelope.

Is this the right procedure...
My grandfather is going to university so just making things very clear to him.. Sorry guys.... :D