+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from WES for my PGCHRM from XLRI

Sandeepravuri

Mar 20, 2019
HI,

Help needed. is there anyone who got their 1yr PGCHRM course from XLRI evaluated from WES?? Did they recognise the institution and the course and if so what did they made the course equal to?? Is it equal to a masters degree or a postgraduate diploma ?? Pls reply
Tnks

Reactions: Jaythukral

Sumayya.A

Jul 1, 2019
India
NOC Code......
HI,

Help needed. is there anyone who got their 1yr PGCHRM course from XLRI evaluated from WES?? Did they recognise the institution and the course and if so what did they made the course equal to?? Is it equal to a masters degree or a postgraduate diploma ?? Pls reply
Tnks
Hi Sandeep,

I received a reply from the VIL office stating "Its a certificate course & is not recognized by AICTE". Hope this helps. Do let me know in what stage is your PR process currently in?

Regards,
Sumayya

Jaythukral

May 8, 2019
HI,

Tnks
Sorry, brother, I did the same course but it was not recognized by WES for me.

MissionPR

Sep 15, 2022
My husband has a full time MBA degree from XLRI. Could someone please let me know if WES will accept it even if we provide the AIU and AICTE documents? Or should we go for some other evaluation site?