+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from NSIT Delhi INDIA

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
sdralpha said:
I need to understand the process of getting ECA done from NSIT Delhi. Any help on this.
Hello there,

The process is simple -

You need to collect your transcripts (or marksheets) and final degree certificate - all attested, stamped and signed duly either by Registrar or Controller of Examination in the sealed envelope (here again envelope must be signed and stamped at the back flap).

One you have it, you have to courier it to WES while if NSIT got the province that they will courier themselves, then you need to create your account with WES and make the required payment of CAD $322.05. Once you make the payment, you will get the reference number. The reference number is one which you need to put up on the envelope along with WES address.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Karan

nicol101

Jul 25, 2016
Express Entry

Hi ,

I have done my M.Tech from NSIT , Delhi . My college has awarded me three marksheets (First Sem/ Second Sem /Consolidated ) . college has not awarded me the individual marksheet of III sem and IV sem because we have to write thesis in second year . In first sem and second sem , all subject are mentioned with their paper code and in consolidated marksheet we get the marks with paper code of first sem , second sem and joint for III/IV sem . The subject for III/IV sem has not been mentioned in consolidated marksheet . This is the M.Tech Marksheet format of NSIT ,Delhi and cannot be changed .Now my problem is WES asked for transcripts with subject mentioned , so what to do so that WES accept my transcripts .

So my current situation is :
1st sem : i hold individual marksheet with subjects name mentioned in it.
2nd sem: i hold individual marksheet with subjects name mentioned in it.
3rd sem: i hold consolidated marksheet with only subject codes written in it for all three sems.

l0000000l

May 4, 2017
Hi, Just curious if you were able to obtain marksheet copies from NSIT ?
I also completed my M.Tech from NSIT in 2010 and need to get it evaluated from WES.

Express Entry

Hi ,

I have done my M.Tech from NSIT , Delhi . My college has awarded me three marksheets (First Sem/ Second Sem /Consolidated ) . college has not awarded me the individual marksheet of III sem and IV sem because we have to write thesis in second year . In first sem and second sem , all subject are mentioned with their paper code and in consolidated marksheet we get the marks with paper code of first sem , second sem and joint for III/IV sem . The subject for III/IV sem has not been mentioned in consolidated marksheet . This is the M.Tech Marksheet format of NSIT ,Delhi and cannot be changed .Now my problem is WES asked for transcripts with subject mentioned , so what to do so that WES accept my transcripts .

So my current situation is :
1st sem : i hold individual marksheet with subjects name mentioned in it.
2nd sem: i hold individual marksheet with subjects name mentioned in it.
3rd sem: i hold consolidated marksheet with only subject codes written in it for all three sems.