+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from ICAS

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'v contacted WES through their email support. Their support says they won't do ECA for me, since my University is not listed in their list of Universities for Pakistan.

I think WES hasn't udpated their list of Pakistan Universities since 2007.

Guys at WES seem to operate like Government officials. They won't budge from the pre-defined set of policies given to them. No matter how old/outdated. And they don't have the option to re-consider. I hope ICAS will at least re-consider.

I can't seem to find a way of convincing guys at WES that my university is "chartered. Why ? Because its not in WES's mentioned list for Pakistan.I feel like HEC has screwed me, since they haven't published correct information about my university to the rest of the world. Its amazing. HEC will "recognize" and "attest" my educational credentials. But ECA authorities from Canada, US, Europe won't provide assessment for them. HEC publishes information about chartered universities in Pakistan to those ECA authorities.

I need to get ECA done for myself, ASAP.

Humber2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
Rec'd 28-04-2015
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-06-2015
Does anyone know if ICAS requires a transcript to be sent to them directly from a university in London, United Kingdom?

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rebell said:
Sorry to hear that. I strongly feel that you must contact them over telephone number they've provided on their website under the Contact Us section. Make sure their duty timings and then pass them a call. I hope if something can turn out in favor. Good luck mate!
I hv called them many times and they always reply that ur assessment is under progress..they dont say anything else.. i m dying waiting for my eca :-\

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wendy_A said:
I've got my assessment report after 4 months from June 2014 to Oct 2014
big congratz to u.. can u share ur timeline?