+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for SMU DE via IQAS or ICAS

93mishra

Oct 9, 2019
Hi @jugal123 Thank you for all your updates, I have also Completed BCA from SMU - DE and want to apply for Canada Immigration. So if I do credential from ICES and SMU is directly sending the certificate to ICES do I need to pay any extra fee now for this degree also to ICES.?

if you don't mind May I have your email id for further communication?

93mishra

Oct 9, 2019
I have completed MCA from NIT Trichy and BCA from SMU DE and Want to apply Credential evaluation through ICAS for both MCA and BCA Degree, Do I need to pay only $200 or need to pay $200 for each degree?

Reactions: jugal123

jugal123

Apr 4, 2019
I have completed MCA from NIT Trichy and BCA from SMU DE and Want to apply Credential evaluation through ICAS for both MCA and BCA Degree, Do I need to pay only $200 or need to pay $200 for each degree?
Hi u just need to pay ICAS for assessment ( bachelor & master both r included ).
Then u have to pay to SMU for transcripts & international courier as well as to your NIT for master...Make sure both transcripts must be in sealed envelope & must send directly to ICAS.

Reactions: 93mishra

93mishra

Oct 9, 2019
Hi u just need to pay ICAS for assessment ( bachelor & master both r included ).
Then u have to pay to SMU for transcripts & international courier as well as to your NIT for master...Make sure both transcripts must be in sealed envelope & must send directly to ICAS.
Thank You @jugal123 for your update !!! One question I have SMU DE is directly sending Transcripts to ICAS but for my master's Degree at NIT Trichy there is not any provision to send Transcript directly to ICAS instead they are handing directly to me, So Can I send Master degree Transcript directly from my side to ICAS?

jugal123

Apr 4, 2019
Thank You @jugal123 for your update !!! One question I have SMU DE is directly sending Transcripts to ICAS but for my master's Degree at NIT Trichy there is not any provision to send Transcript directly to ICAS instead they are handing directly to me, So Can I send Master degree Transcript directly from my side to ICAS?
Your welcome...u can’t send them directly but what u can do it that use university envelope & send them by university’s name...ex when u send them by Fedex or dhl don’t put ur name as sender..if they gonna find out that it had not been sent by university then they will ask u same document again but must be from ur university.hope u understand it

Reactions: 93mishra

93mishra

Oct 9, 2019
Your welcome...u can’t send them directly but what u can do it that use university envelope & send them by university’s name...ex when u send them by Fedex or dhl don’t put ur name as sender..if they gonna find out that it had not been sent by university then they will ask u same document again but must be from ur university.hope u understand it
Hi, @jugal one last question We need to send Bachelor (BCA) and Master (MCA), TRANSCRIPT? only to ICAS. we don't need to send any other documents?

Sanket86

Feb 4, 2020
Sikkim Manipal Bachelor's ECA from ICAS

Date
Event
08-16-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-29-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-21-2019 Application Received
My process stands at 09/09/2019 stating application reviewed for completeness and in queued for assessment" for my MBA from SMU... NO UPDATE AFTER THAT.
I mailed them they said they are working on april 2019 submission

Bhawananav

Feb 18, 2020
Hello All,

I am going to submit the documents for ECA of my SMU-DE degree from ICAS, as the process follows we have to send hard copies to both university as well as ICAS, while further the university is going to send the documents. I don't have my each semester marksheet, rather I have a consolidated mark sheet. Can anyone please confirm is consolidated marksheet will work or should I get me each semester marksheet before and then send the documents to ICAS.

Sanket86

Feb 4, 2020
To ICAS, you can send degree certificate of both bachelore and master and passport and name change affidavit if applicable.. as i sent only this to ICAS. But it will take too much time approx 9 - 10 month .

Bhawananav

Feb 18, 2020
To ICAS, you can send degree certificate of both bachelore and master and passport and name change affidavit if applicable.. as i sent only this to ICAS. But it will take too much time approx 9 - 10 month .
Thank you for mentioning this Sanket, just confirming did you not send each semester marksheet to ICAS.

Sanket86

Feb 4, 2020
Nop..its not required...just degree certificate and passport suffice... They will get it from University itself with stamp n sealed ..

Sanket86

Feb 4, 2020
Yes , last status is application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment... sept 2019