+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Pharmacy Degree

Wasiq56267

Dec 17, 2020
Hi!
I'm a Dr. of Pharmacy degree holder with 5 years work experience in Pakistan. I am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration under FSW.
So far I got the info that I need to get an ECA of my 'Dr. of Pharmacy' degree from Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC).
My question is 'it necessary for me to get my documents evaluated from PECB and pay them $675 for evaluation, because right now I don't want to appear in license exam in Canada?
Can anybody please guide me on this matter, how to do ECA without wanting a License to Practice?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes because only the PEBC can assess to Canadian equivalency & give you the CRS points for professional degree. Doesn’t matter that you will not practice.

Wasiq56267

Dec 17, 2020
Designated ECA organizations like WES and IQAS charge a fee around $200, Why PEBC is charging $675 for ECA of Pharmacy Degree?

Muzamil Abid

Aug 9, 2021
Hi!
I'm a Dr. of Pharmacy degree holder 3 year of work in Pakistan.
I need to get an ECA of my Pharm-D degree from Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC).
Can i only get my documents evaluated or i have to give exam as well ? I mean at the very first i want to get my document evaluated for FSW and i dont want to give exam right now is it possible either way?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi!
I need to get an ECA of my Pharm-D degree from Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC).
Can i only get my documents evaluated or i have to give exam as well ? I mean at the very first i want to get my document evaluated for FSW and i dont want to give exam right now is it possible either way?
You don’t need to take the exam at all.

CEC21

Jul 29, 2021
Hi!
Document evaluation is the first part for PEBC exam, and it is valid for 5 years. You can decide to give your evaluation exam in those 5 years. If you don’t want be a registered pharmacist and work in a community pharmacy, you don’t need to give any exams

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi!
Yes you can.