+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Pharmacy Degree

Bangashzee

Jun 12, 2019
Hi I'm gathering information for my neice from Pakistan she got her dr of pharmacy degree recently from Peshawar. She want to come to Canada for job. Can someone please contact me how to start procedure and what steps she needs to take initially. I'm myself PR of Canada. I don't know how to support her in this regards. Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I'm gathering information for my neice from Pakistan she got her dr of pharmacy degree recently from Peshawar. She want to come to Canada for job. Can someone please contact me how to start procedure and what steps she needs to take initially. I'm myself PR of Canada. I don't know how to support her in this regards. Thanks
You niece is unlikely to be able to get a work permit from Canada because she isn’t licensed to work as a pharmacist in Canada and it would be difficult to get a WP to work in another field for example. If she applied to work at a retail store example that would not make sense based on her education and work experience. She could consider furthering her education in Canada for example a masters degree or applying for PR.

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi!
I'm a Dr. of Pharmacy degree holder with 5 years work experience in Pakistan. I am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration under FSW.
So far I got the info that I need to get an ECA of my 'Dr. of Pharmacy' degree from Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC).
My question is 'it necessary for me to get my documents evaluated from PECB and pay them $675 for evaluation, because right now I don't want to appear in license exam in Canada?
Can anybody please guide me on this matter, how to do ECA without wanting a License to Practice?
Yes because only the PEBC can assess to Canadian equivalency & give you the CRS points for professional degree. Doesn’t matter that you will not practice.

Last edited: