+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for MSBTE Diploma + BE Degree

ankit279

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have done 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering from MSBTE (Maharashtra Board) after 10th and then BE Computer Engineering (Mumbai University).
1) Can I claim points under the "Two or more degrees" category or just the "Bachelors degree"?
2) Was anyone of you having similar background were able to get the Profile created and accepted by CIC under "Two or more degrees" category?

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Hi All,

I have done 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering from MSBTE (Maharashtra Board) after 10th and then BE Computer Engineering (Mumbai University).
1) Can I claim points under the "Two or more degrees" category or just the "Bachelors degree"?
2) Was anyone of you having similar background were able to get the Profile created and accepted by CIC under "Two or more degrees" category?
I have the same background. Get your SSC marksheet photocopy verified from SSC ( VASHI) .
Go to MSBTE Kherwadi, Bandra and get your photocopies verified (500 to 1000rs)
Go to MUMBAI University (Eng. building) and tell them u are applying for CANADA PR. They know the procedure.

Jul 10, 2018
I have the same question, however I have completed my BSC(12th) then diploma in computer engineering(MSBTE) (3years) then degree in computer engineering from Mumbai University(3yrs)(starting directly from second year).

Does this quality me for "Two or more certificates, diploma or degree"?

Boski Patel

Jul 31, 2018
I have the same background. Get your SSC marksheet photocopy verified from SSC ( VASHI) .
Go to MSBTE Kherwadi, Bandra and get your photocopies verified (500 to 1000rs)
Go to MUMBAI University (Eng. building) and tell them u are applying for CANADA PR. They know the procedure.

Hi Ankit,
Can you elaborate why SSC marksheet is to be verified? Also Diploma Engg + Degree Engg gets qualified for 2 or more degree in ECA?