+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for MBA from Delhi University

username007

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
I had completed my full time MBA from FMS (DU - South Campus) in 2008. It was another MBA program run by FMS - which has now been integrated with the regular MBA offered by FMS from DU - North Campus. (http://fms.edu/?q=node/24)
I have the following queries (I have searched for answers in this portal, but didnt get a clear picture). It would be great if anyone can help me with the answers.

1) I tried checking my degree equivalency in WES - At one time it considered MBA from DU as 4 years Bachelors program. Another time, it was equivalent to 1 year Post Grad Diploma. I will 7 points if WES doesnt consider my degree as Masters. I have read about CES which usually gives "Masters" equivalency to most of the well recognized MBA programs in India.
a) Should I opt for CES?
b) What is the timeline for CES evaulation? As per their website, processing time is 12 weeks - but is this the usual case? (My birthday falls in May)
c) Should I only get my MBA evaluated? CES charges per degree basis
d) For transcripts, do I have to visit North Campus or South Campus? Any idea how difficult it is to get the transcripts from DU?

Thanks in advance!

maxpayne1

Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I am also planning to apply through the outland FSW. I completed my MBA from FMS last year.
For transcripts, you have to take a printout of your E-marksheet that you get after your last sem. Need to submit that along with the transcript fee at the admin block of DU. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks once you submit these.
I have heard that FMS MBA degree is equivalent only to a one year diploma if you get it verified from WES (very surprising given how much value FMS MBA has in India). Is this true?