+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for FSW application

Nov 8, 2014
Hi All,

So I have applied for the ECA report with the ICAS, Canada. I already emailed them my original documents which I procured from University of Pune along with the "Document Submission Form". Now as per the ICAS rules, my university should courier the documents (all my engineering marklists and transcripts). I have'nt approached the University yet. Any of you guys graduated from the University of Pune? If yes does the University have a provision for sending original documents to ICAS or any Canadian authority that issues the ECA report?

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
verisimilitude24 said:
Hi All,

So I have applied for the ECA report with the ICAS, Canada. I already emailed them my original documents which I procured from University of Pune along with the "Document Submission Form". Now as per the ICAS rules, my university should courier the documents (all my engineering marklists and transcripts). I have'nt approached the University yet. Any of you guys graduated from the University of Pune? If yes does the University have a provision for sending original documents to ICAS or any Canadian authority that issues the ECA report?
hey verisimilitude24,

I happen to be from UoP as well.
I have my transcripts, final year marksheets & Convocation certificates for B.Com & MBA attested from UoP.

I'm planning to apply through ICAS as I've heard terrible things about WES. Could you please tell me how is your process going?

I have a few questions:

1. Did UoP personnel fill, sign & stamp the Official Records Request Form?
2. Is this handled by The Student Welfare Center at the entry gate UoP ?
3. The University of Pune send all your documents to ICAS? How should I go about this? please could you enumerate a process?
4. How is the payment process? Online? (For WES, it doesnt accept online payment)
5. How quick & efficient are ICAS?

Thank you
Sushant

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
one more thing

During the ICAS online applicantion process, what did you enter in the field: Please indicate the occupation category for your FSW application ?
Express Entry does not have any of this now.

Thanks
Sushant

ayesambhal

Dec 28, 2014
Hi,
I just gave my IELTS and am applying for WES ,
I graduated with a Bachelor Of Engineering degree from University Of Pune in 2009.
The name of the university has changed recently from University of Pune to Savitribai Phule Pune University so i am not sure what to fill under Educational Credential section.
Please tell me what to fill under the below headings.
Name of Credential:
Name of Institution:
Institution Type:

is there any email we can contact the wes people of has anyone faced the same issues?
Please help its urgent.