+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Distance MBA from Jaipur National University - Important

harmansingh9

Nov 10, 2020
Hi guys,

After researching on multiple forums, facebook groups, websites and all. I am still not able to find any positive evaluation of MBA degree from JNU.
I have completed Distance Mba 2yrs from Jaipur National University. I have seen some posts on Ask Kubeir group regarding evaluation of JNU degrees from WES, most of the evaluation got declined or considered as bachelors. I have not seen any evaluation from ICAS/IQAS/CES yet. Please, if any of you guys have applied for JNU Distance MBA ECA to IQAS / ICAS / CES and have got positive evaluation, respond to this thread asap, I am tired of searching all over the internet. I even called college helpdesk mentioned on website, they told me they don't have any info regarding ECA lol. Please guys, respond asap. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: mannan.que

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi guys,

After researching on multiple forums, facebook groups, websites and all. I am still not able to find any positive evaluation of MBA degree from JNU.
I have completed Distance Mba 2yrs from Jaipur National University. I have seen some posts on Ask Kubeir group regarding evaluation of JNU degrees from WES, most of the evaluation got declined or considered as bachelors. I have not seen any evaluation from ICAS/IQAS/CES yet. Please, if any of you guys have applied for JNU Distance MBA ECA to IQAS / ICAS / CES and have got positive evaluation, respond to this thread asap, I am tired of searching all over the internet. I even called college helpdesk mentioned on website, they told me they don't have any info regarding ECA lol. Please guys, respond asap. Any help would be appreciated.
You will have better chances with IQAS or CES as compared to WES.

Reactions: harmansingh9

mannan.que

Jan 1, 2019
Hi guys,

Hello,

Im also from Same university. Months of research connected me with 2 guys whose evaluation is under process from CES (1 guy is in touch, other one trying to connect). Once I get any feedback will post here.

Follow this thread for updates.......

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-from-university-of-toronto-ces.618152/page-42

Last edited:
Reactions: harmansingh9

ips2602

Feb 2, 2021

ips2602

Feb 2, 2021
Yes. I heard CES and ICES both give masters equivalency. Not sure though. Following a thread on canadavisa.com

ips2602

Feb 2, 2021
Hello. I wanted to share this. I did Distance MBA in marketing management from Jaipur National University. Passed out in 2019. Did my ECA through CES and got masters equivalency. It took 6-7 months for the complete ECA process. I did not submit by bachelors degree. I had only submitted my MBA transcript and degree certificate to CES. Hope this helps you.

Safna

Dec 23, 2022
Haii..
Could you pls tell weather do we need to do eca for B-Com if i have mba from jaipur national university under CES evaluation???