+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech JNTU Hyderabad-FSW2014

bigworld

Sep 30, 2014
Hi sfdcmaanas,

Have you got the attestation done, what happened ?? i am also having same problem.

i got all the transcripts from JNTU. and i got the "Acaddemic request form" attested by JNTU registrar/COE. Now i was strucked with attestation part.

so, can u tell me how u got it attested on xerox copies ?

Regards,
gk

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
bigworld said:
Hi sfdcmaanas,

Have you got the attestation done, what happened ?? i am also having same problem.

i got all the transcripts from JNTU. and i got the "Acaddemic request form" attested by JNTU registrar/COE. Now i was strucked with attestation part.

so, can u tell me how u got it attested on xerox copies ?

Regards,
gk

You need to get a copy of your Original Degree Certificate attested, for which, you will have to get a copy attested from your college principal and then pay a RS40 challan for attestation and submit it with transcript request form in counter # 2, Exam cell JNTU-H, let me konw if you have more questions.

boota

Oct 30, 2011
I have done Master from Uk and my pervious education from Pakistan. I have applied for assessment last night for all my qualification but after the registration WES EMAILED WITH WES reference number and metioned below only my UK Education in Email. Does it mean I have to send only my UK Master for assessment.

Thanks

bigworld

Sep 30, 2014
Hi Vinzy,

Thank you, sorry for my late reply.

1. i got all my transcripts from jntu including (supply).

2. i got the OD attested by JNTU registrar.

am i done?? can i keep the above docs in sealed envelop and send it to WES??

what about "Acedemic Request form" , i got it also attested by JNTU COE, should i include this doc also along with transcripts or no need ?

what do you say about "Aceemic request form"?

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
bigworld said:
Hi Vinzy,

Thank you, sorry for my late reply.

1. i got all my transcripts from jntu including (supply).

2. i got the OD attested by JNTU registrar.

am i done?? can i keep the above docs in sealed envelop and send it to WES??

what about "Acedemic Request form" , i got it also attested by JNTU COE, should i include this doc also along with transcripts or no need ?

what do you say about "Aceemic request form"?

BigWorld: Sorry about the late reply, Transcripts request form is required only when the University needs / asks you the reason why you need the transcripts. If you include the form with Registrar's attestation on that, would not cause any harm. Coming to my case, I did NOT include this form and I literally had only the transcripts and Attested OD in the sealed envelope and wrote the reference number received from WES on the envelope. Im not very sure if i have answered all your question, please let me know if you need more / specific info.

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
boota said:
I have done Master from Uk and my pervious education from Pakistan. I have applied for assessment last night for all my qualification but after the registration WES EMAILED WITH WES reference number and metioned below only my UK Education in Email. Does it mean I have to send only my UK Master for assessment.

Thanks
Yes. They need only the higest.

bigworld

Sep 30, 2014
Vinzy,

Thanks my friend. indeed you have answered my question perfectly. anyways i am going to include "Academic Records req form" in the envelop.
with a great deal of effort i got it attested by JNTU registrar ..so for my happiness sake i am including :)
last and final question. should i include Xerox copies of original certificates also? i know you have not included..but as a word of caution iam asking.

A small correction here..i am asking about "Acemadic req form" not about "Transcript Req form " in my previous post. if you read my previous post carefully i mentioned "Acemadic req form".

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
bigworld said:
Vinzy,

Thanks my friend. indeed you have answered my question perfectly. anyways i am going to include "Academic Records req form" in the envelop.
with a great deal of effort i got it attested by JNTU registrar ..so for my happiness sake i am including :)
last and final question. should i include Xerox copies of original certificates also? i know you have not included..but as a word of caution iam asking.

A small correction here..i am asking about "Acemadic req form" not about "Transcript Req form " in my previous post. if you read my previous post carefully i mentioned "Acemadic req form".

Sorry about reading that wrong. I have not heard about the "Academic request form" before. I if you could give more info about that, i will try to get in touch with a few experts and let you know. Cheers and good luck !

Ajitabh83

Mar 13, 2014
Hi Friends,
I am planning to send to WES my reports. I please need your help in following areas.

1. I have done MBA (from IIPM, Hyderabad) and BBM under Andhra University. As per WES website "Non-Autonomous institutes mark sheet is not accepted". So i guess there is no use sending IIPM marksheets as UGC has give IIPM not recognised status. Is there any workaround ?

2. I understand that only these two certificates are enough to send to WES.No need to send Inter and tenth class certificate. Am i correct ?

3. There is a blank provided in the Academic Record request form. It is WES Ref # (if applicable). Do i need to fill this ? where do i get this number?

4. If i understand the process correctly, i will have to send the 'Academic Record request form' to Andhra University and they will directly send the forms to WES. Am i correct ? Do i have to pay a charge to my college/institute for this?

Many Thanks

dbaindia

Apr 3, 2015
Faheem Bhai,

Can you please provide your contact,i need help regarding WES,unable to send you personal message.

Thanks,

faheem224 said:
Hello pra19343

U can send message in this website itself..Please click on faheem224 and at the bottom u will find send personal message....

dbaindia

Apr 3, 2015
Friends,

A small Query.I ve completed 10 + 3+ 3.

I ve added both DIp and B.tech for WES online.
I ve got all my Transcripts in a sealed cover for B.tech.
For Diploma, the SBTET has attested all my marksheets xerox,as they dnt provide transcripts.

Do, I need to Apply for a Academic Records Request Form for both dip and B.tech, if yes, would there be a single form for each.

Or 2 from college and 2 from JNTU and SBTET?

is WES form Mandatory?

Would be happy to see if any one can show a sample one.

Regards,

Jacob-Samuel

Jul 21, 2015
Hi,

I saw your post and my case is a similar one.
Can you please help me with the details.

I have done my Mca from JNTU affiliated college..... BCA from Andhra University affiliated college.
Where should I start from.
Kindly assist.

Ramky

Jul 28, 2015
Hi Bro,

I too got my transcripts in the same way u got i.e. an envelope with registrar's printed sign on it, but there is no seal on it.
I think you have got your ECA done by now, so how did u go about it ? Did u went back to JNTU and got it sealed ? or is it ok to submit the envelope given by JNTU, any quick response is highly appreciated. Also, did u submit your original degree too or just the transcripts, CMM and PC ?

Thanks in advance mate,
Ramky