+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for AAT accounting foundation and intermediate certificates

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi All :) :) :),

Plz help..

I have the ECA for my bachelors degree, but I do think I can score more points if I have another diploma or certificate level course since I have more than 3 years of work experience. I have completed Foundation and intermediate levels of AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka) over the span of 2 years.

I want to make sure the Canadian equivalency of this credential. Has anybody experience the same problem??

Please advise me from your experiences and knowledge.. Your answers will be highly appreciated,

Thanks in advance ;) ;) ;) ;)

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
Not sure if this thread is dead or not, but my full AAT qualification was equivalent to 'Completion of a college-level certificate (one year)'

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020
Not sure if this thread is dead or not, but my full AAT qualification was equivalent to 'Completion of a college-level certificate (one year)'
is this AAT Sri Lanka or AAT UK.

Were you able to claim one or more degree points ?

Alexmatt1

Mar 31, 2024
Hi, can you please advise which AAT qualification you had that came back as 1 year? Thank you