+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - Educational Credential Assessment

KPG

May 23, 2016
Hello,

I have studied in India (Pune University) and would appreciate some feedback on the ECA process, I have some specific questions and do not know how to go about it:

- How can I get the university in India to send all the requested transcripts and certificates directly to the authorized agents in Canada? As I understand this is one of the requirements. Getting this done would virtually be impossible, I am not even sure if they would do it.

- The process actually take 25 weeks?

Would appreciate a feedback from any one who has done this or knows the process.

Please note I do not reside in India.

Thank you,

Regard's,

KPG

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
refer this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KPG said:
Hello,

I have studied in India (Pune University) and would appreciate some feedback on the ECA process, I have some specific questions and do not know how to go about it:

- How can I get the university in India to send all the requested transcripts and certificates directly to the authorized agents in Canada? As I understand this is one of the requirements. Getting this done would virtually be impossible, I am not even sure if they would do it.

- The process actually take 25 weeks?

Would appreciate a feedback from any one who has done this or knows the process.

Please note I do not reside in India.

Thank you,

Regard's,

KPG
Check this thread for specifics related to ECA for course completed from Pune University http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pune-university-wes-credential-evaluation-process-step-by-step-t339340.15.html

KPG

May 23, 2016
All, cant find any where on how to have the certificates and transcripts sent directly to the ECA assessment agency from the university?

Does the university do this?

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear Experts
I am pretty confused regarding ECA of academic credentials..in my case my wife will be principle applicant and she has chosen NOC 0112, she did bachlors (2 years) in 2008 and after she started career as HR professionals and in during the tenure in 2010 she completed her MA (economics 2 years private candidate) after that in 2011 she left with the job and started MBA in HR (3 years) and completed in 2013 and the year of completion onwards she has been doing a job as human resource manager..can any plz guide what degrees to be assessed for ECA...or if i select other then WES so is there any thing fishy? do i need to assessed all degrees like Bcom, MA and MBA??for each i ll be charged separately or they charge same for all??

Your suggestion in this regard will highly be appreciable...

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonarch said:
Dear Experts
I am pretty confused regarding ECA of academic credentials..in my case my wife will be principle applicant and she has chosen NOC 0112, she did bachlors (2 years) in 2008 and after she started career as HR professionals and in during the tenure in 2010 she completed her MA (economics 2 years private candidate) after that in 2011 she left with the job and started MBA in HR (3 years) and completed in 2013 and the year of completion onwards she has been doing a job as human resource manager..can any plz guide what degrees to be assessed for ECA...or if i select other then WES so is there any thing fishy? do i need to assessed all degrees like Bcom, MA and MBA??for each i ll be charged separately or they charge same for all??

Your suggestion in this regard will highly be appreciable...
Get all transcripts. ECA charge is not based on number of degrees. It is per applicant irrespective of how many degrees applicant has.

KPG

May 23, 2016
Still cant figure out how to get the Pune University to courier the transcripts to Canada... Someone who has done it please advise on the procedure.. I don't live in India and cannot go physically.

Please HELP!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KPG said:
Still cant figure out how to get the Pune University to courier the transcripts to Canada... Someone who has done it please advise on the procedure.. I don't live in India and cannot go physically.

Please HELP!
Transcripts can be sent to WES directly by university or you can send it by yourself after collecting from university in a sealed envelope.

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
KPG said:

Please HELP!
Just call them up. They do it pretty frequently and will let you know the charges including/not including the courier charges.