+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e cas show medical results have been received since 2.5 months

devaulakh

Sep 25, 2011
hi everyone i am new in this forum i applied my parents in 2006 now ndvo handling their file and in may 2011 request medical,passport and ropf on same time. My family done medical in june and sent all document in 24 june include passport and we still waiting for response if someone in same timeline please share your experience thanks .

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devaulakh said:
hi everyone i am new in this forum i applied my parents in 2006 now ndvo handling their file and in may 2011 request medical,passport and ropf on same time. My family done medical in june and sent all document in 24 june include passport and we still waiting for response if someone in same timeline please share your experience thanks .
Hi devaulakh as it is already 3 months after medical of parents, I would say that there will be an end for you long waiting. Of course they can enjoy this years winter and snow fall if they are prepared to travel as soon as the visa arrived. Possibly the good news for you and them will be within October itself. Wish you a happy family re-union very soon.

devaulakh

Sep 25, 2011
hi wilson thank u so much for your kindly response.i have a question like my parents came in canada for visit to me and i think may be thats why ndvo taking too long to take final decision like background check . i am confused i read in other forum like if u see on e cas medical results have been received thats mean decision already made on application. i already send three times inquiry but i didnt got any response .please help me what should i do or just wait. thanks in advance

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The delay in parents processing is quite normal. There is no priority on this files. If you check the time line world wide, the average is 6 to 7 years now. Therefore no need of sending repeated inquiries which will of course make further delays. As I said before I hope you will get a positive answer soon. Be patient and wait.