+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-APR POF and 6 month average balance

anaskw

Mar 30, 2015
Thank you Asivad for commenting..

All my transactions are normal except two, but these two are coming in then out. To be more precise, one case that around 9K $ came from Account_Person1 to my account then it went out from my account to Account_Person2 after couple of days. The other case is that around 13K $ transferred from my account to Account_Person2 then it returned back to mine after 15 days.

I feel as these two transactions just in/out or out/in , they may be ok, what do you think?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anaskw said:
Thank you Asivad for commenting..

All my transactions are normal except two, but these two are coming in then out. To be more precise, one case that around 9K $ came from Account_Person1 to my account then it went out from my account to Account_Person2 after couple of days. The other case is that around 13K $ transferred from my account to Account_Person2 then it returned back to mine after 15 days.

I feel as these two transactions just in/out or out/in , they may be ok, what do you think?
It should be fine. Make sure you highlight these transactions in your LOE so that the officer doesn't suspect presence of borrowed funds in your account.