Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siawo said:
Hi there,

I am also in Abu Dhabi. My time line is as below. Can any one tell me what is next? Will they ask me for our pasports or they will call me for an interview?

NOC Code......: 0711
App. Filed.......: April 22, 2009
Doc's Request: May 12, 2009
AOR Received.: Oct 26, 2009
Med's Request: Feb 01, 2010
Med's Done....: Feb 27, 2010
Paid RPR Fees: Mar 02, 2010
Its either you will be called for an interview at the embassy OR you will receive the passport request letter.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Visa office eligibiliy review complete

ather8888 said:
HI Qorax i always got good suggestion from u. As u know CHC london has asked me to bring proof of funds. Now the money is in my wife's Bank Account in pakistan bcoz i have no bank account in Pakistan. every month i used to send money to my wife's account. Should i take proof of funds in my wife's Account.Plz advise me.
Thanks
POF thru the PA's or any of his family member's account/s, singly or jointly held are fine.
U can send your wife's a/c statement.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
hi every one u r riht to say network.

i applied under arranged employment updat sent in last week of jan anyone can tell me abt time under aeo

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
msaleem216 said:

i applied under arranged employment updat sent in last week of jan anyone can tell me abt time under aeo
Hi Saleem, Welcome to this forum. The timeframe 'with' or 'w/out' AEO is pretty much the same now-a-days, in all CHCs. The AEO only strengthens your case file & u can avoid the POF. Usually by 12 months u should be able to clear the entire process.

All the best !
Qorax.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
msaleem216 said:

HI
After submitting full docs to CHC it wil take minimum 8 months and max 15 months under arranged employement applications.
Thanks

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thanks sir for immediate repl. i feel hapy with ur network

what will be the next step. as i got a letter from chc abt completion of docs and aeo further details, i send all details on 23 jan i want to know when expected further repl. from chc thnks once again.

qorax said:
Hi Saleem, Welcome to this forum. The timeframe 'with' or 'w/out' AEO is pretty much the same now-a-days, in all CHCs. The AEO only strengthens your case file & u can avoid the POF. Usually by 12 months u should be able to clear the entire process.

All the best !
Qorax.

wannabe_NA

Mar 4, 2010
Hi,
I am in UAE and planning to apply for canadian immigration, id like to know if its good to go through a consultant or we can do it ourselves. Are there any really good consulting companies out here who can expedite the immigration process?. I was in US for 7 years but then moved here back in 2008 and I do hold a H1b visa (US work permit)...but I dont wanna leave my job here at the moment and hence id like to keep a backup plan by filing canadian immigration....any of your precious advice would be a great help :).

Btw...this forum is really good and this segregated topic even better.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
wannabe_NA said:
Hi,
I am in UAE and planning to apply for canadian immigration, id like to know if its good to go through a consultant or we can do it ourselves. Are there any really good consulting companies out here who can expedite the immigration process?. I was in US for 7 years but then moved here back in 2008 and I do hold a H1b visa (US work permit)...but I dont wanna leave my job here at the moment and hence id like to keep a backup plan by filing canadian immigration....any of your precious advice would be a great help :).

Btw...this forum is really good and this segregated topic even better.
Hi, I just answered a similar query here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-help-t35951.0.html

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
msaleem216 said:
thanks sir for immediate repl. i feel hapy with ur network

what will be the next step. as i got a letter from chc abt completion of docs and aeo further details, i send all details on 23 jan i want to know when expected further repl. from chc thnks once again.
If nothing else is needed, u'll probably get the meds call in 2 months from the CHC.

nbudhani

Feb 21, 2010
I have an interview on 7th march at abu dhabhi. hope someone can help me who has finished interview with the questions they ask.

suppose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-09
Doc's Request.
27-11-09
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
15-02-10
IELTS Request
27-11-09
File Transfer...
01-12-09
Med's Request
07-07-09
Med's Done....
14-08-10
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
17-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-11
LANDED..........
26-06-11
Hi Qorax and every one,
very nice thread , I am living in Abu Dhabi, hope to join you in your next meeting, I was just reading my 2nd AOR from CHC and it was mentioned that processing time might take 12 month period in London office...Is it a normal sentence written or it is specific to London visa office?
I was expecting (in shaa Alah) 3 months after receiving my full doc. to be asked for the med (am I correct?)

Regards to all and thanks for this nice networking :)

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
nbudhani said:
I have an interview on 7th march at abu dhabhi. hope someone can help me who has finished interview with the questions they ask.
HI
I have also intereview on 7th March 2010 same as urs. We wil meet each other hopfully.i am also trying to find a person whose interview is b4 us. Let's see what happen But i pray, God help us.
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
suppose said:
Hi Qorax and every one,
very nice thread , I am living in Abu Dhabi, hope to join you in your next meeting, I was just reading my 2nd AOR from CHC and it was mentioned that processing time might take 12 month period in London office...Is it a normal sentence written or it is specific to London visa office?
I was expecting (in shaa Alah) 3 months after receiving my full doc. to be asked for the med (am I correct?)

Regards to all and thanks for this nice networking :)
Don't worry... that's the standard line in all AORs. Yes, hopefully your meds should come by 3 months.

All the best !
Qorax.

CCIMM

Aug 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can someone send me the link to request for CAIPS notes (from Dubai).

Also, email id for CIC London to request for status update. Heard they are pretty quick in responding.

My email id: reply218@yahoo.com

Regards,
CCIMM

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
CCIMM said:
Hi,

Can someone send me the link to request for CAIPS notes (from Dubai).

Also, email id for CIC London to request for status update. Heard they are pretty quick in responding.

My email id: reply218 @ yahoo.com

Regards,
CCIMM
CAIPS Notes:
There r plenty of them. However, the following 3 r used by many & were satisfied with their services.
1. http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
2. http://www.caips.ca/
3. http://www.caipsretriever.com/index.html

CHC-London:
Mail to: re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

All the best,
Qorax.