Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajadada said:
AOA,
I have one little question which visa office i have to mention in form. Abudhabi or London UK.
I wrote London UK is it correct?
Thanks and best regards.
CHC-London

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Eng.M said:
Hi My friends & Happy new year,

I have sent an email to the CIC asking about my status as I'm still waiting since the update in Aug 2009. This is their reply received through email :-

Dear Sir

I can confirm that your file is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. Upon review of your application we will be in touch to advise you of the next stages in the application process.

Kind regards,
CDD

What;s the CDD ?, What do you think my friends ? ,and what's u're advice??.

Thx & Regds
Not sure though... but seems to be a 'department' in CHC, as their staff avoid sending our their initials/names.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
asyousuf said:
Hi all

This is my first mail to the forum. I m the resident of UAE. I applied through a consultant in Canada. Process started in Feb 2009...final document submission...completed on 10 October. My application was under fast track. It's been three months but complete silence.

Can anybody advise me on the time lines or share experience

Ashraf
Dubai
If no other queries arise from CHC, your PPR should be coming in 4-5 month's from the 'additional docs' submission. Thus, u can expect it by Feb 2010.

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Ronyjacob,

Hi... u can go directly to Al qusais police head quarters or else do it on online,which will be much easier .vist the following link and go to -"Requesting Criminal Record Verification and Follow up" section..

dubaipolice.gov.ae

there u can pay with u'r credit card , just take the print out and submit the paper along with 2 passprt size photos ( i don't remembr about the passprt copy , for safer side keep one of u'r passport copy )to Qusais Police head qrtrs. There u can go directly to Reception. they will guide you to the Online deprtmnt, where they will take u'r finger prints ( for me they did'nt take ,coz i already done it for Emirates ID, so they took the number of my Id ) and they will call you in two days. just inform tem that it is for Canada Migration. No headaches...it's cool n clear in Dubai. i got my Clearnce crtfcte in 3 to 4 days time..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bank Draft for Canada

Dear friends, who faced a problem recently on the subject,

Today a friend of mine got his RPRF draft made from Al Fardan Exchange, in Dubai. So, it seems the draft scenario is still working with the Exchange Houses.

Regards.

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA,
Thanks Qorax I made my DD. My friend have an account in ADCB we went there he made draft. I gave him cash money finish.
Also same day i send my application to NS. It will be reach there on monday.
Thanks and best regards.

CCIMM

Aug 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharath4mdubai

Hi Bharat,

I have seen your thread of responses.
We have also applied thru a consultant.
After you submitted all docs to Agent to forward to London office in May 2009 - when did the agent inform you of new file number.
When did your Ecas change to 'Received by Visa Office' (Timeline not given in yr earlier email).
We are anxiously waiting for change in status on Ecas - we submitted all docs to agent in October 2009 (to be forwarded to London office) but till date no change in Ecas and no news/update from agent.

Would appreciate if you can tell us when Ecas changed to 'Received by Visa Office' after sending full docs in May 2009.

Thanx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
OUR 4th MEETING TODAY:

Hi guys,

Thanks for making it today, we sure had a wonderful time together, didn't we? As always, it was great to meet all you friends -once again, discuss the latest scenarios & get updates.

Our special thanks to all the *new members who joined today:
1. Ms. MS
2. Mr. JK
3. Mr. SP
4. Mr. PS

Exceptional mention goes to Ms. MS, our first Lady Member, it was her sheer conviction that she found us worthy to meet-up and we learn a lot from her, vis-a-vis her professional background and the outlook on Canada occupational scenario. -Thanx Ma'am !

Also, it was a sad reminder that this was the 'Last Dubai Meet' for one of our founding members -Mr. PB, who is leaving for India-Canada this Friday. -Sir, be assured that we shall meet-up soon with you at Toronto !

And plz note that today another founding member -Mr. NKS is taking his medicals. -All the best to you Sir !

About our next meet, we shall come back to you soon. But remember, that it will be again in 15 day's time, as per our standard procedure.

With deep regards,

*Names removed today, 10/1/2020.

shuaib

Dec 26, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
Pending (6-12months letter received)
I wanted to attend... but I forgot...

I request the organizer to post a reminder one or two days before the meet up.

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
Dear all,
Yesterday I got the information from my agent that my passport have arrived with the VISA. I was really amazed and could not believe it for sometime...CHC,ND has acted so fast in my case.I take this opportunity to thank all of you in this forum, who have helped me so much during the entire process with their inputs...god bless you all...good luck...Peace

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sifarsen said:
Dear all,
Yesterday I got the information from my agent that my passport have arrived with the VISA. I was really amazed and could not believe it for sometime...CHC,ND has acted so fast in my case.I take this opportunity to thank all of you in this forum, who have helped me so much during the entire process with their inputs...god bless you all...good luck...Peace
Hai Sifa,

"Congratulations"
:D :D ;D

All the best wishes for your future...Can we have your time line Please.... thanks

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi,

Firstly, apologies for not attending the meeting last saturday, held up with something badly.

CCIM,

I submitted all the docs to the agent in the month of Feb 09, but they took time to ensure all the docs are correct and are in order. By the time they submitted the docs, i guess it was april. But CIC NS was quite quick and they responded to my application in 15 days. However I received the email only towards end of May '09.

I recommend you not to rely on the Ecas as its not updated regularly or genuinely there might be delays in processing the applications considering the volume the High Commission-London is responsible for.

Its quite rare that the London High Commission process things at the speed of CHC ND.

My status changed to Received by visa office from Eligibility Review complete only on 3rd November.

But not sure of my medical request, as I havent recvd one yet.

All are hopes are just prayers and blessings.

Regards,

Bharath

CCIMM said:
bharath4mdubai

Hi Bharat,

I have seen your thread of responses.
We have also applied thru a consultant.
After you submitted all docs to Agent to forward to London office in May 2009 - when did the agent inform you of new file number.
When did your Ecas change to 'Received by Visa Office' (Timeline not given in yr earlier email).
We are anxiously waiting for change in status on Ecas - we submitted all docs to agent in October 2009 (to be forwarded to London office) but till date no change in Ecas and no news/update from agent.

Would appreciate if you can tell us when Ecas changed to 'Received by Visa Office' after sending full docs in May 2009.

Thanx

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
hi

Has anyone had an issue with title? I wanat to apply under financial managers, im working in a bank for more than 6 years as Senior services Manager, Premium Banking,UAE some of my duties are as listed under financial managers. Can anyone guide on how to apply as the title varies? a clear and quick response would be highly appreciated
thanks