+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
canada1234 said:
Congratulations! Ja77. Have a wonderful life ahead in Canada.
Thanks Canada1234. I pray that you also hear some good news from CHC... sooner than later.

Regards...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Cam1234 said:
Hello Qorax:

I wanted to bring your attention to a news release from Minister Kenney's office yesterday:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-04-17.asp

It basically suggests that the new guidelines for FSW applicants about to be released would have a new point system, with emphasis on younger applicants, with high education credentials, and very high reading and writing skills in English. They must also be in NOCs that are in great demand, meaning they can get a job immediately...

Here is my concern, the news release states:

"change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. "

This would mean that the new point system and its requirements would apply to all those who have submitted applications in previous years as well, in effect thousands of applications will be denied because they would not qualify. Only the few, with the above mentioned qualifications, will get through.

Have I made a mistake in understanding this news release? Could you please let me know what your understanding is of this grave situation?

Summary: Current vs. Proposed Federal Skilled Worker Points Grid
Selection Criteria Current System Proposed System
Education 25 25
Language 24 28
Work Experience 21 15
Age 10 12
Arranged Employment 10 10
Adaptability 10 10
Total 100 100

I thank you in advance for the help you are providing.
Cam
Changes in Immigration Patterns

Hi,

New rules r coming... vis-a-vis Immigration Intakes... it was already part of a larger strategy, which commenced from MI-1 and got strengthened with the next MIs, then the 'scrapping of the pre-2008'... The basic ideology of the Conservative Govt is to move "Employment based Immigration". Which will also see 'reduction of intakes'... albeit gradually.

Now FSW, CEC, FIC, basically all the 'economic classes', r in for a serious/severe revamp... e.g. CIC is on its way to reduce the canadian "experience timeframe" for the CEC, a new 5-yr 'faster processing' of the business class is planned for the FIC, TWP to PR is being moved to be the fastest & least attritional... etc. But remember that all these r in the pipeline... not lawfully passed yet... however, experiencing CIC's track record - these r expected to be enacted soon & in letter and spirit.

As regards "Prioritising NOCs" in FSW, it should be noted that such a rule is already in practice, which is why u'd find some ppl make it faster than others. This is obviously besides the delay in b/ground checks of specific cases. However, the other 'not-in-priority' NOC applicants had never been 'cancelled', but they continued to wait longer. So, unless Canada moves any parliamentary regulations - the 'others' might not be rejected as yet, but delayed inordinately [God forbid if they later go the pre-2008 way!].

Now, who r the 'priority NOCs' & who r 'others' - cannot be ascertained... for [one] - it's given out by HRSDC and [two] - it changes from time to time [within the MI list of 29 or whatever figure that'd get later].

Bottomline: Things r yet fluid - but changes r on its way for sure.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
MARCHIE said:
Hi Gays / Gals,
Good Morning to you all.
I am a Nurse & applied in May 2010 and submitted all documents in Jan 2011 to CIC London.got my 2AOR in June 2011. The 2nd Aor number has a different file number mentioned and doesnt open when I check in the ecase.
When I use my 1 AOR number it says "RBVO" pending review.
I am really confused what to do...I also want to sent my 3rd daughter update also to cic but Agent said to wait till processing starts.
Can any one please ADVICE...
My agent is NACS located at Rigga Road Dera Dubai.
hi

u can always update ur new born any time of the application process with the File number u have in the 2nd AOR. Need to send updated IM00008, "Add Family form " processing fee of CAD 150,photographs and birth certificate + PP copies

"our old friend in this group had a very bad experience from ur agent" so be careful always. :-X

Biju

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
After being shortly away for a good reason I was really amazed saying that Hondubai,Sterilinjection and Jaz77 made it through, That's really chilling and am so happy for you dear brothers and sisters. Tons of Congrats and hope to meet you all soon in the planned gathering by our Gurus Mr Qorax and Biju, you are both amazing guys, just there on time for people in need of advice and guidance, you are doing a great job actually.
Any of the the guys going for the CIIP session tomorrow, please let me know and I will be updating you about the session, All the best for all forum members

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
JACKY74 said:
After being shortly away for a good reason I was really amazed saying that Hondubai,Sterilinjection and Jaz77 made it through, That's really chilling and am so happy for you dear brothers and sisters. Tons of Congrats and hope to meet you all soon in the planned gathering by our Gurus Mr Qorax and Biju, you are both amazing guys, just there on time for people in need of advice and guidance, you are doing a great job actually.
Any of the the guys going for the CIIP session tomorrow, please let me know and I will be updating you about the session, All the best for all forum members
Thanks buddy :D whn are u planning to move???

hope we will have e Toronto friend -circle meet whn ur there in Toronto :D :D

God bless

Biju

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
bijupv007 said:
Thanks buddy :D whn are u planning to move???
hope we will have e Toronto friend -circle meet whn ur there in Toronto :D :D
God bless
Biju

Am going for landing on June and settling will be late 2013 coz of some financial commitments, my plan so far is Vancouver but Toronto is an option as well, we will still be a circle of friends even in different cities at least you will have a place to stay if am in Vancouver and you plan to visit, thanks for all the efforts you are exerting to keep this circle alive, I really appreciate. God Bless ;) ;)

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
Passport request

Dear Qorex Sir,

Your guidence been always my assets. I am in delimma as I am waiting PPRs for mine and spouse.
Med was done on 29/12/2011 and received by them after a week. Now my wife has to fly to Colombo Srilanka to resit in her MRCS final examination in first week of june 2012. Now supposing i receive PPRs in last week of April or first week of May, I wont be able to send her passport as it takes average six weeks to get them back with maple leaf and at the same time, time limit for submission will statr applying.

Please guide me with your expert suggestion as what shall I do if such a scnario arises.

With best regards....qamar0002

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Passport request

qamar0002 said:
Dear Qorex Sir,

Your guidence been always my assets. I am in delimma as I am waiting PPRs for mine and spouse.
Med was done on 29/12/2011 and received by them after a week. Now my wife has to fly to Colombo Srilanka to resit in her MRCS final examination in first week of june 2012. Now supposing i receive PPRs in last week of April or first week of May, I wont be able to send her passport as it takes average six weeks to get them back with maple leaf and at the same time, time limit for submission will statr applying.

Please guide me with your expert suggestion as what shall I do if such a scnario arises.

With best regards....qamar0002
Hi,

When is she supposed to come back (after taking the exams in S/Lanka)?
U'd have 45-days, usually to submit the pps.
Thus, it's likely that u'd be able to send them, in time, after she returns.

Qorax

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
Sir Qorax,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Her exam will be between 11th-15th June. Since she has to get back to her hopital for continuation of training in Islamabad, I have to fly there and bring the passport back
to Dubai to hand over to consultant for onwards submission. If all goes smooth, fine, otherwisw I will seek your advisce at that time as per the situation. Again lot of thanks and regards

qamar0002

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qamar0002 said:
Sir Qorax,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Her exam will be between 11th-15th June. Since she has to get back to her hopital for continuation of training in Islamabad, I have to fly there and bring the passport back
to Dubai to hand over to consultant for onwards submission. If all goes smooth, fine, otherwisw I will seek your advisce at that time as per the situation. Again lot of thanks and regards

qamar0002
U don't have to.
U can submit it directly from ur end to CHC-London.

SAYEK

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Dear Ja77,

Congratulations!! Finally, your waiting time is over. By the mercy of Allah, you are going to land in Canada soon.

Could u plz share some info with us:

Have you or your consultant sent returned courier envelop to CIC, since you've received your passport within 25 days only?

Is e-cas system changed "decision made" on the day they have issued visa or it is still showing "in-process"?

However, I've sent my passport last 27th & CIC has received on 29th Mar 2012, but my medical will expire on May 03, 2012. So, not sure whether will get pp back with visa within 12 days only (e-cas is showing in-process) . Pls pray for me.

Best wishes to all the members.

SAYEK

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SAYEK said:
Dear Ja77,

Congratulations!! Finally, your waiting time is over. By the mercy of Allah, you are going to land in Canada soon.

Could u plz share some info with us:

Have you or your consultant sent returned courier envelop to CIC, since you've received your passport within 25 days only?

Is e-cas system changed "decision made" on the day they have issued visa or it is still showing "in-process"?

However, I've sent my passport last 27th & CIC has received on 29th Mar 2012, but my medical will expire on May 03, 2012. So, not sure whether will get pp back with visa within 12 days only (e-cas is showing in-process) . Pls pray for me.

Best wishes to all the members.

SAYEK
hi Sayek, thanks for the wishes. yes i sent the self-addressed envelope along with my passports so that chc could use that for returning the passports. the dates on which my status was changed to decision made and i received my passports etc, are mentioned in my signature below. i sincerely wish and pray that you receive your visas and passports very soon, inshaAllah. and we will wait to hear the good news from you soon :).

regards...

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JACKY74 said:
thanks Jacky74 for the sincere wishes :). hoping to see you all in near future.

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
JACKY74 said:
thank you so much jacky74.wish to meet you all before leaving and hope to see you all there as well.no dout about comments regarding qorax and biju,we should also look forward to have some behind biju as he is planning to travel.
thank you once again.jacky77 may i know about ciip.can we attend here in dubai?