Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Abuelyas said:
Yes, he does, indeed. You guys around, you seem to have acquired real and practical expertise in the field. I still have a lot to learn ahead.
By the way, I was wodering if you folks try to supply a thorough list of acronyms if possible. I have gone through one posted by mikeramma, however, I still come across many abbreviations I just can't figure out.

Thanks buddies
There r so many, some street-lingo, while some CIC based, that it'd be difficult to compile them. Why don't u post ur list instead & we'd try to decipher them?

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
Charm28 said:
Thanks Soby,
Yes I have filled the application right. Is it possible that they might have overlooked this? Shall I wait for there letter before I action on this? Would UAE police give a police clearance if the person was in UAE for only 2 months and on visit visa? Please advice. Thanks a lot

Again thanks a lot,
Charm28
Wife of one of my friends was asked for a police clearance despite the fact that she spent only two months in UAE. It was submitted and she is in Canada now.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hondubai said:
Wife of one of my friends was asked for a police clearance despite the fact that she spent only two months in UAE. It was submitted and she is in Canada now.
PCCs from a country/city where u haven't resided for 6 months+ isn't required. The IOs sometimes goof-it-up & yet ask for it (my take - they do it on purpose just to delay the case; or r too careless about it). U can contest that vide a soft letter - and it'd be accepted.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Hello QORAX,

I have been asked for additional medical information, can you please tell me what that could be, anyone face the same situation or recd any additional medical information request...thanks

Please reply

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cutenut said:
Hello QORAX,

I have been asked for additional medical information, can you please tell me what that could be, anyone face the same situation or recd any additional medical information request...thanks

Please reply
U aren't alone - many get Med. Furtherence notifications. Just take that letter to ur DMP [the same one] & follow their instructions.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
qorax said:
U aren't alone - many get Med. Furtherence notifications. Just take that letter to ur DMP [the same one] & follow their instructions.
Thanks for yr quick reply,

actually i got tensed as my DMP said everything is normal while sending the med result first time and now they asking for additional med info...lot of ppl said it might be TB checkup or sumthing am not sure.. let c what it could be.. do u have any idea what most of the ppl asked for in addition medicals infor???? I knw depends on case to case basis but am asking just for curiosity.. Thanks please reply

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cutenut said:
Thanks for yr quick reply,

actually i got tensed as my DMP said everything is normal while sending the med result first time and now they asking for additional med info...lot of ppl said it might be TB checkup or sumthing am not sure.. let c what it could be.. do u have any idea what most of the ppl asked for in addition medicals infor???? I knw depends on case to case basis but am asking just for curiosity.. Thanks please reply
The RMO must've observed a smudge or scar in ur Xray... that'd call for a Med. Furtherance on grounds of TB (yes, what u heard is right).

Charm28

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-09
Doc's Request.
10-Dec-09
AOR Received.
10-APR-2010
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2009
Med's Request
13-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
planning to land on Jan 2013 :)
qorax said:
PCCs from a country/city where u haven't resided for 6 months+ isn't required. The IOs sometimes goof-it-up & yet ask for it (my take - they do it on purpose just to delay the case; or r too careless about it). U can contest that vide a soft letter - and it'd be accepted.
[/quote

Thanks Qorax, I"ll do that once I receive the mail from them because I got this info through the caips notes I have received and I'm still waiting for that mail, the notes said these were requested last feb 13,2012 along with meds, landing fee, my updated police clearance in the uae and updated POF...any idea when am i supposed to receive that mail? Im planning to call my consultant tom...again thanks...
Regards,
Charm28

Charm28

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-09
Doc's Request.
10-Dec-09
AOR Received.
10-APR-2010
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2009
Med's Request
13-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
planning to land on Jan 2013 :)
Hi Soby,
Thanks, i did what you've mentioned regarding the profile but there is no option for me to update my details. Also somebody has sent me a pm but i cant also reply to him/her, please help...
Btw, my noc is 1111 and my second AOR is April 2010.
Rgrds,
Charm28

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
ssinghdxb said:
Dear Mr Biju,
2nd AOR is of 07 Jul 2010, Started processing on 01-02-2012. When can I expect MR from LONDON VO (I am placed at Dubai)
You kind expert reply would give relief to me, please suggest.
Regards
###############################################################################################################
Quote from: bijupv007 on February 19, 2012, 09:07:56 am
i suggest you to renew the passport after the Meds. If your 2nd AOR date is after sep 2010, then i feel you can renew and send the new passport copies for update.
(Coz i did the same before- just b4 Meds sent the new PP copies)
Biju
#################################################################################################################
Thanks a ton for your valuable input, 2nd AOR is of 07 Jul 2010, so I would wait for Med's and complete the passport renewal immediately after the meds.
Any guess when should I expect Meds from LONDON VO (I am placed at Dubai)
Regards
buddy

if the processing date shows Feb 01, then there is chance to get meds soon. :D

All the very best

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
reji said:
Hello all,
Back from a vacation and have good news to share.
Completed medicals on the 20th Jan in India. Received by VO on 4th Feb. Received passport request on the 15th Feb.
Really thrilled and thanking God and all seniors for the valuable, timely help and advise.
Best luck for all who are waiting for MR, PPR....

reji
Hi reji

C O N G R A T S - :D :D

2012 is lucky for you , coz u received the PPR very fast :D

God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Abuelyas said:
Hi all y'all,
First of all, I wld like to present my great respect and gratitude to all members of this forum, namely Captain Qorax, biju, mycan and quite many others I fail to recall their nicknames for the valuable guidance and tolerence they show out here. Thanx to y' all. My consultant has just forwarded my meds to me today. I intend to to drive a thousand km to Muscat to do the meds with my family. I was wondering if there are any precaustions I have to consider, before doing them as I will be driving a long way. Mycan has suggested to me that I should keep drinking water hours before I am asked to do the urine tests and his perspective was quite convincing. Are there any other measures I should take regading these bloody test? My daughter is a 'type I' diabete, would this be of any defectiveness to her application?
Kindly, suggest any helpful thoughts concerning these meds. Thanks in advance. Once again, Thank you guys for what you are doing.
Hey Captain Qorax, I would really like to have a PM with you but apparently this doesn't work as I am a newbie. I probably need to accentuate my interactions to reach the status of a member.
hi buddy

Welcome to this forum and Congrats for getting the Meds :D :D

already our brother "sterileinjection" as suggested in the early post wht all you need to do b4 the meds.

rgd your daughter , if there is any medicines let she take at least 3 hours b4 the meds appointment

Lastly Meds is Nothing to worry , its vv simple tests , i am sure there wont be any negative for most of us.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Abuelyas said:
Thanks, Soby. This is reasuring.

no worries buddy , i have put Vancouver in my application and landed in Toronto. only PNP applicants need to land in the same province they are nominated.

Biju

reji

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April 2011
AOR Received.
2nd May 2011
File Transfer...
8th June 2011
Med's Request
8th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
20th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
16th Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th March 2012
Thanks soby, vink, sterileinjection, biju.

Just waiting for our passports with visas to be back. Wondering what's the waiting time for the passports to be back.

reji

bijupv007 said:
Hi reji

C O N G R A T S - :D :D

2012 is lucky for you , coz u received the PPR very fast :D

God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Charm28 said:
Hi Soby,
Thanks, i did what you've mentioned regarding the profile but there is no option for me to update my details. Also somebody has sent me a pm but i cant also reply to him/her, please help...
Btw, my noc is 1111 and my second AOR is April 2010.
Rgrds,
Charm28
Hi Charm28

Congrats in advance for getting the Meds :D.

in a couple of days itself u will receive Meds forms if the action date is Feb13. the delay is due to sending Meds via regular post. some are getting via email and some via regular post. keep checking with consultant coz thy are least bothered in our case once thy receive their fees.

rgd adding timelines. just click on ur name icon which u see (left side) of any post u have done. this takes u to the account page. in tht page u can see 3 heads on the left side - "Profile Info" Modify Profile and 'Actions'. - Under Modify u need to click "Forum Profile Information" Now ur there , add all info :D

God bless and good luck always

Biju