terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
bijupv007 said:
CONGRATS buddy :D :D

have u put in the drop box or personally submitted?? if personally submitted u will receive in 7-8 days

Biju
Hi Biju,

If I submit my passport on sunday morning, I will be asked to come back in the afternoon with the visa according to cic abu dhabi which was emailed to me or an option to send it through aramex courier. i prefer sending it personally because of my work that i still have to travel to saudi arabia for work.

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
bijupv007 said:
hi buddy

no cause for worries , u have send ur meds on Sep 2011. So ur PPR should come in 10 - 14 weeks from the date meds received.

Biju

Thanks Biju, that's chilling, but my problem is that I didn't submit one PCC I lived in an other country for 2 years and I applied for PCC 2 months and half now but I didn't receive it yet. I submitted an expired PCC from the same country with a cover letter and am afraid they didn't consider and set my file aside waiting for my updated PCC.
Thanks for your support brother and am wishing you all the best, a +1 from me for your effort in attending our requests here.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
terb56 said:
got my ppr on 22 nov. weeewww...6 months of waiting. submitting on sunday "drop-off".
congratulations !

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
JACKY74 said:
Thanks Biju, that's chilling, but my problem is that I didn't submit one PCC I lived in an other country for 2 years and I applied for PCC 2 months and half now but I didn't receive it yet. I submitted an expired PCC from the same country with a cover letter and am afraid they didn't consider and set my file aside waiting for my updated PCC.
Thanks for your support brother and am wishing you all the best, a +1 from me for your effort in attending our requests here.
Wait for few weeks and shoot a mail, if you don't hear anything from the VO.
They would probably ask you for the PCC
But in the mail just request for the update only and ask for the PPR status.
If they need PCC they would revert back then
In the mean time get the missing PCC ASAP and send it with a covering letter to avoid any unwanted delay. Coz PCCs are very imp and are must.
Rgds
Soby

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
May-2012 ( by Gods Grace !!)
bijupv007 said:
hi

are u trying to take a DD or CAD in cash ?? if ur taking DD better and only place which issue DD is Al Fardhan Exchange

if ur trying to buy CAD cash against AED, then send in PM ur details , i will send u name and contact number of the manager in a leading exchange WHO IS OUR FORUM MEMBER, he will give u the best rate to our thread members

Biju
This is really Great Info Biju..!!

As usual you are a 'Stellar' Guy !! God Bless ... I will pick your brains for his no once things are in place. :) At this point we are still waiting for our PP to come back..... aS FOR THE ECAS.....!! WE STILL CANT ACCESS IT - AND We are SOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET

God Bless Bless you my dear..... !!

Regards and respect

GP

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
bijupv007 said:
hi

are u trying to take a DD or CAD in cash ?? if ur taking DD better and only place which issue DD is Al Fardhan Exchange

if ur trying to buy CAD cash against AED, then send in PM ur details , i will send u name and contact number of the manager in a leading exchange WHO IS OUR FORUM MEMBER, he will give u the best rate to our thread members

Biju
Hi Qorax, Biju and Other seniors

I am travelling with my wife and two kids for landing. How much i have to show as POF and it will be all cash as i did not open account in any Canadian bank from Saudi Arabia.
Secondly, do i need to get the list of items which i will be carrying later upon permanant migration to be approved this time to avoid taxes..Any suggestions

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jk11 said:

I am travelling with my wife and two kids for landing. How much i have to show as POF and it will be all cash as i did not open account in any Canadian bank from Saudi Arabia.
Secondly, do i need to get the list of items which i will be carrying later upon permanant migration to be approved this time to avoid taxes..Any suggestions

Thanks
1. For 4 pax u need to demonstrate $20,599@the POE.
2. Carry 80% in draft/s and 20% in cash.
3. Yes, u must file-in the form B4 (Goods to Follow List).

Qorax

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI TO ALL
GCMS (Global Case Management System)

GCMS a new case processing system by CIC that replaces CAIPS which will be fully
implemented by April 2011. Missions will process new cases in GCMS and complete
processing of existing cases in CAIPS.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1#

ALL IS WELL
VENMAL

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
jk11 said:

Thanks
Hi, as suggested by Captain, make a draft of your 80% funds, and deposit it into your account which you can open in Canada within one day by just showing your landing papers and passport.

All the best.

Cheers..

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
qorax said:
1. For 4 pax u need to demonstrate $20,599 @ the POE.
2. Carry 80% in draft/s and 20% in cash.
3. Yes, u must file-in the form B4 (Goods to Follow List).

Qorax
Thanks Captain and SATDBX
Is it a must to carry this amount even if we have to come back after finishing landing process.
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jk11 said:
Thanks Captain and SATDBX
Is it a must to carry this amount even if we have to come back after finishing landing process.
Thanks
The BSO @ POE has a right to ascertain that u possess the requisite settlement funds... they don't care whether u r returning imdtly [BTW if u disclose that s/he wouldn't process your PRCs]... and what if u don't? -- then u'd hit social welfare - that's what they do not want.

Danger: S/he may decline to permit your entry if u lack the funds.

Qorax

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
venmal77 said:
HI TO ALL
GCMS (Global Case Management System)

GCMS a new case processing system by CIC that replaces CAIPS which will be fully
implemented by April 2011. Missions will process new cases in GCMS and complete
processing of existing cases in CAIPS.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1#

ALL IS WELL
VENMAL

thanks for sharing...

PrinceK

Nov 26, 2011
Qarex - any ideas about the time frame between the second AOR and PPR request? (2007 applicant: 2nd AOR: Oct. 11 Medical: Apr. 11) especially now very close to year end !

Thxs

P. K.

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Finally I received my Medical Request and RPRF from London VO today. Special thanks to Biju and Soby for there support and valuable advices.... :D :D

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Need Help.....

According to the CIC website there are only 2 DMPs for Dubai that is the Binbrek medical centre and the Health Bay Polyclinic. Members that have crossed the stage for medicals could you kindly advice based on your experiences which medical centre would you recommend and the important factors that I need to keep in mind to do the medicals....Your advices would be of great help...thanks for the help.... ;)