+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my 2 AOR in Sept. 2010 after 1 month of sending the documents.

Still waiting for the Medical.

What does 2 AOR mean?

Does it mean that my points are calculated and i qualified and background checks are being made. If so what type of background checks are there?

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khebra said:
Dear All,
Im Egyptian living in UAE and i did my medical by end of Sep 10 and tell now i waiting my PPR from CHC London . I'm asking if any Egyptian get the PPR during Feb 11 from CHC London? ( After the events that happened in Egypt last month which continue till now ).

Thanks

Hi Guys, Any update on my request for anyone who has an idea

dyaan

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Visa Office......
London UK
dear friends,i live in Abu dhabi.i need to get my Labour contracts notrized/true copy as per the new rule.can anyone tell me where to go for this.i have tried a lot but could not find a lawyer who does this .

pls pls pls help

thx
dyaan

Lina-Ida

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Try this way-
1. First go to Maktab Tarjuman ( some good office with official license),pay needed fee,
and they will do translation to English and will put stamp of Tarjuman Office.
2. Secondly go to Gurfa Tijarrijjah, they will take some fee and make needed stamps.
3. Last trip-go to Vazara Harijjiyyah and they will take needed fee and put last stamp.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
But the labour contract is already in English and Arabic, so no need to get it tranlsated or notarised, atleast I did not, and submitted the way it is.

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
dyaan said:
dear friends,i live in Abu dhabi.i need to get my Labour contracts notrized/true copy as per the new rule.can anyone tell me where to go for this.i have tried a lot but could not find a lawyer who does this .

pls pls pls help

thx
dyaan
Better to do it from yr home country.Here u will pay 100-200 dhs / doc where as in yr home country ( if India) wil cost one tenth.
Regards
Edmonta

S

shibuya

Edmonta,
Do u run service of any free airlines? How abt the up & down ticket to India.

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Dear Qorax/Seniors,

Can we use as well US dollar for the cash of 10K to show at POE? We are planning also to use US dollar for our bank draft is that ok? The reason is we only have 5 days stay in the Philippines and might difficult for us to buy canadian dollars with that amount.

Please advise. Thank you.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Dear Bros &sis,
I am approaching you for your honest opinions and advice, I met some of you in ghurair mall and I am confident that you are supportive and helpful when it comes to advice.

Since I got my ecase changed to "decision made" on 8th f Feb, I am feeling down and hopeless in term of getting our visa through FSW category. My other plan is to apply for student visa throug PhD (I have MSc) from one of the universities in Canada. How about this option? How long it will take to get the student visa? Can I take my family with me?
Many thanks for reading my post.
Cheers
Om Mona

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Dear Qorax/Seniors,

Can we use as well US dollar for the cash of 10K to show at POE? We are planning also to use US dollar for our bank draft is that ok? The reason is we only have 5 days stay in the Philippines and might difficult for us to buy canadian dollars with that amount.

Please advise. Thank you.
Yes.
USD, GBP & Euros r accepted as POF - akin to CAD.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dyaan said:

pls pls pls help

thx
dyaan
The Notary Public [NP] would do that for u. U need to take the 'original' & a Xerox Copy. They'd match it & place their 'seal' as CTC [Certified True Copy] on the Xerox one. NPs r available@the Courts, Land Dept., Min. of Economic Affairs etc. In Dubai, they r also available@the Al Towar Centre, Al Qusais.

Charges: Dhs.110 [as last known].

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
OmMona said:
Dear Bros &sis,
I am approaching you for your honest opinions and advice, I met some of you in ghurair mall and I am confident that you are supportive and helpful when it comes to advice.

Since I got my ecase changed to "decision made" on 8th f Feb, I am feeling down and hopeless in term of getting our visa through FSW category. My other plan is to apply for student visa throug PhD (I have MSc) from one of the universities in Canada. How about this option? How long it will take to get the student visa? Can I take my family with me?
Many thanks for reading my post.
Cheers
Om Mona
Ma'am,

Firstly, u haven't recd the letter as yet [or did u?]... so, that e-cas could be an 'Error' as well.
Secondly, the SV cases could take a yr+. Besides, u must tread with care in selecting the right univ.
Thirdly, discuss about it here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

All the best!

Qorax

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
qorax said:
Ma'am,

Firstly, u haven't recd the letter as yet [or did u?]... so, that e-cas could be an 'Error' as well.
Secondly, the SV cases could take a yr+. Besides, u must tread with care in selecting the right univ.
Thirdly, discuss about it here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

All the best!

Qorax
Many thanks captain Qorax,
No I did not get any letter yet, but I want to be prepared for any result. I don't want to be pessimistic, but realistic, thanks a lot for the link, I have consulted some of my Canadian friends in my work and they name few great univ.
Will update you all about my situation.
Cheers
Om mona

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Hi All
Just checked my E-Cas. It shows "In Process" and inside it shows "Medicals Received".
Could someone tell me what exactly does this signify?
I have completed my Medicals on 26th Oct, 2010.

Thanks.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi its mean that they confirmed your medical received to chc and its under review
Deeaar said:
Hi All
Just checked my E-Cas. It shows "In Process" and inside it shows "Medicals Received".
Could someone tell me what exactly does this signify?
I have completed my Medicals on 26th Oct, 2010.

Thanks.