Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
bijupv007 said:
hi eemmoo1

guys who send full docs in june 2010 should get either request for addt. documents or meds by april /may 2011 max. coz chc london is v slow now :(

All the best buddy :D

biju
Hi Bro,
how about who sent full documents on 27th Sep and received in London (according to the courier on 29th Sep) can you predict when we can get meds?

Cheers
Om Mona

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear quorax,Biju Bro and all,

I am preparing to send full docs to ND VO by end of Jan.

I am confused about how to make travel history.As I've frequently travelled to USA,Germany,canada and some another countries and all the stamps are not clearly visible in passports.Also I dont know exactly from which port I've entered or taken exit.

Also in USA,they don't stamp while taking exit from USA and only stamp the entry so i am confused a bit.

Pl. throw some light on how to make travel history.

Is it ok if I make like:

From xxx date to xxx date,country visited-xxx ,total stay time-xxx days ,pupose of visit -xxx

Regards

Edmonta(Nevil)

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi every one all you guys send your documents b/f aug and waiting for medical
see in my case i send addt documents on aug,2010 and still no medical request ,
so all of us in the same queue some one is in front and some one on back but still waiting for our trun .be pray that in 2011 we get our trun. best of luck every body and wish you a happy 2011.

edmonta said:
Dear quorax,Biju Bro and all,

I am preparing to send full docs to ND VO by end of Jan.

I am confused about how to make travel history.As I've frequently travelled to USA,Germany,canada and some another countries and all the stamps are not clearly visible in passports.Also I dont know exactly from which port I've entered or taken exit.

Also in USA,they don't stamp while taking exit from USA and only stamp the entry so i am confused a bit.

Pl. throw some light on how to make travel history.

Is it ok if I make like:

From xxx date to xxx date,country visited-xxx ,total stay time-xxx days ,pupose of visit -xxx

Regards

Edmonta(Nevil)

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Dear Qorax and Seniors

Quick question please. My meds were received by London VO on Oct 19, 2010 however the ecas still does not show `medical reports received`Is that normal - or should I write to the London office for the status as well as the overly delayed application overall. How about CAIPS request. I am trying to hold back writing to them so I do not add on to the email traffic which may divert their already limited resources. P.S. Location Dubai. Application to CIO NS in May 2009 and all docs sent to London VO on Nov 2009.

Many thanks in advance for your kind responses!
Cheers and wish all a Happy New year
Nav

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
dear NAv

Thnaks buddy and wish u too a vv lucky 2011 :D

ecase nowadays not showing for all 'meds received" so need not worry - i suggest you to send an email after 90 days ie jan 19th- now CHC london taking 6-7 months to send PPR after getting Meds. One of our forum members who send Meds on June got PPR on 30th Dec. so things are in track but SLOW :(

good luck buddy

biju

hinavin said:
Dear Qorax and Seniors
Quick question please. My meds were received by London VO on Oct 19, 2010 however the ecas still does not show `medical reports received`Is that normal - or should I write to the London office for the status as well as the overly delayed application overall. How about CAIPS request. I am trying to hold back writing to them so I do not add on to the email traffic which may divert their already limited resources. P.S. Location Dubai. Application to CIO NS in May 2009 and all docs sent to London VO on Nov 2009.
Many thanks in advance for your kind responses!
Cheers and wish all a Happy New year
Nav

FFFF

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2007
Doc's Request.
November 2009 sent in Feb 2010
Med's Request
18 August 2010
Med's Done....
15 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2011 and sent on 19 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 MAY 2011 ( Visa Stamped 18 May 2011 )
LANDED..........
Landed on 25 June 2011
Hello UAE Applicants;
Has any of you sent his/her medical checks last September ( Of course to London Office) and received any response??? This will help others to build some expectation. Many Thanks.

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Many thanks my dear! Will just be patient Bro. +1 to you for your dedication and replying through out your vacations and holidays.

Any chance forum members get together for a day outing in this Dubai wether - have been reading Charlottes`s (another forum member) post landing chronicles who has been recommending the virtues of networking. :)

Best regards
Nav
bijupv007 said:
dear NAv

Thnaks buddy and wish u too a vv lucky 2011 :D

ecase nowadays not showing for all 'meds received" so need not worry - i suggest you to send an email after 90 days ie jan 19th- now CHC london taking 6-7 months to send PPR after getting Meds. One of our forum members who send Meds on June got PPR on 30th Dec. so things are in track but SLOW :(

good luck buddy

biju

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Dear Qorax,

Out intended landing city is Ottawa. We want to book thru Etihad going Toronto online, and then we will book online also from any airlines from Toronto to Ottawa. My question is, do Toronto immigration is the one who will complete the landing process, eg. sincard, pof check, filling of forms, etc. or this will be done at Ottawa immigration?

Thanks again

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Dear Qorax,

Out intended landing city is Ottawa. We want to book thru Etihad going Toronto online, and then we will book online also from any airlines from Toronto to Ottawa. My question is, do Toronto immigration is the one who will complete the landing process, eg. sincard, pof check, filling of forms, etc. or this will be done at Ottawa immigration?

Thanks again
Your 'Record of Landing' will be completed@Toronto.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just have a question. Under Post 26 June rules, once CIO issues positive final eligibility review....what will happen that? CIO will transfer the file to VO then what will be the role of VO? Will they do some eleigibility review as well or will they do only security checks, document checks and medicals etc? Like Pre-26 June, Final Elegibility review is under VO responsibility, whats VO rule now in new case?

One of my friend got positive review. But he didnt send any document in original. He sent copies of all...like PCC, Transcripts, Marriage Certificate, Birth certificate, Bank statement...everything copy not original....what will be next step for him?

Please share ur views.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
navali said:
Dear Qorax,

I just have a question. Under Post 26 June rules, once CIO issues positive final eligibility review....what will happen that? CIO will transfer the file to VO then what will be the role of VO? Will they do some eleigibility review as well or will they do only security checks, document checks and medicals etc? Like Pre-26 June, Final Elegibility review is under VO responsibility, whats VO rule now in new case?

One of my friend got positive review. But he didnt send any document in original. He sent copies of all...like PCC, Transcripts, Marriage Certificate, Birth certificate, Bank statement...everything copy not original....what will be next step for him?

Please share ur views.
The VO will do everything EXACTLY as they used to do before (during pre-Jun26). Nothing has changed@their end. The CIO stage is only to weed out uncertain wanabees.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi buddy

as CAPTAIN said there is no big change in VO's role. ;)

yes u will be sending all the copies (NOW PCC original need to be send) for further process coz the file u send to NS wil be transfed to your VO.
BUt in the post JUne 26 case u will save the 120 days times which was given b4 to submit the full documens.
so u reach FASTER thn ur friends in pre June 26 :D

Good luck always

Biju

navali said:

Please share ur views.

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Canadian job market better than expected in December 2010

OTTAWA — Canada's job market performed somewhat better than expected last month, with gains concentrated in full-time, private-sector employment, in industrial sectors and for those younger than 25.

There were 22,000 additional people working in Canada last month, Statistics Canada said Friday. That slightly exceeded economists' expectations for gains of 20,000.

Most experts anticipated a surge in people looking for work would cause the unemployment rate to rise to 7.7 per cent, but it remained steady at 7.6 per cent.

The gains for December came from full-time employment, which provided jobs for 38,000 more people last month.

"Notable" gains were seen in the sectors of manufacturing, transportation and warehousing. Declines were seen in areas such as construction, health care and social assistance, wholesale and retail, and agriculture.

In fact, employment in industrial sectors such as manufacturing, and transportation and warehousing, which was up 65,700 and 44,500, respectively, were their highest gains on record and took some economists by surprise.

"In fact, it's such a big monthly gain that you end up closing out 2010 with more manufacturing jobs than the start of the year, which is not something I think anyone really seriously predicted over the last year," Eric Lascelles, chief strategist at TD Securities, told Reuters.

There were 52,500 more people working in the private sector, 7,400 more in the public sector and 38,000 fewer people self-employed.

There were strong employment gains in Ontario, Quebec, and Newfoundland and Labrador, though British Columbia lost jobs. All three northern territories saw job gains during the last three months of the year, Statistics Canada noted.

December's job gains were largely concentrated in the youth category, or those 15 to 24, for which 26,000 jobs were created. Statistics Canada said employment levels were largely flat among other age groups.

Some observers said specific details of the December jobs report were more encouraging than the overall job gains.

"This is a solid report, with more strength than meets the eye," Douglas Porter, deputy chief economist for BMO Capital Markets, said in research note. "In particular, the huge upturn in factory and transportation payrolls provides a tantalizing hint that the upturn in the U.S. economy is spilling over into Canada."

Pascal Gauthier, TD Economics chief economist, noted that December was Canada's strongest month for job gains in five months, and that the fourth-quarter monthly gains averaged 13,000, up from 6,600 in the third quarter.

"December's headline job creation figure lines up well with our forecast for a pickup in economic growth in the fourth quarter from a lowly performance in the third quarter," Gauthier said in a report.

Statistics Canada said that for 2010 as a whole, Canada's job market expanded by 2.2 per cent, or 369,000 people. That compared to a decline of 1.1 per cent in 2009.

December unemployment rates by province:

Newfoundland and Labrador 13.7%

Prince Edward Island 11.9%

Nova Scotia 10.4%

New Brunswick 9.4%

Quebec 7.6%

Ontario 8.1%

Manitoba 5.2%

Saskatchewan 5.5%

Alberta 5.6%

British Columbia 7.6%

Overall 7.6%