LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi mmiq

Welcome to this forum , nice to see u here :D
rgds
Biju

mmiq said:
Hi All,

did any one give me a idea after if your E status show "in Process" then within how many months you received Medical ?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi mmiq

There are three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

Category 1 (FSW 1): For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;

Category 2 (FSW 2): For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or

Category 3 (FSW 3): For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

i think i have cleared ur confusions - now u can post in which Categ- u fall
best Rgds
biju

mmiq said:
Saleem i am a new in this fourm, so i dont know the exect details for FSW 1-2-3 but what i understand that before feb 2008 is fsw1 after that 2 and june 2010 is for fsw 3 so as per my understanding i come on fsw2 becasue i apply on april09 if i am wrong kindly give me advice

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
thank biju
so that mean i come under fsw1 ,
again thanks for your guidance i really apreciate

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Biju,
i have a same question related to E-status its shown "in Process" since 13.07.10 but b/w that they ask me proof of relatives again which i already provide on aug,2010 but till now there is no news for medical so can you give me idea on rear case did they take a time to release a medical ? did any one else have a same problem in Dubai
my details are as follow:-

We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 20, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on May 26, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 13, 2010.

thank biju

[/quote]

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
Guys help me,

I received an email from the london office that my new born child's medical forms have been sent on 06-10-10 to my pakistan address. but still the documents are not being received.

Could anyone just tell me within how many days the documents actually reach pakistan from london.

Thanx

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
I got this from another thread and felt it will be useful to us

Hey folks, I've read posts on this forum for the past year -- I landed in Canada two months ago, and moved here permanently last week (Victoria). I'm just writing to say that though there are many small irritations with things like opening a bank account, getting a driving license, getting a SIN number, waiting for the Permanent Resident card, and especially finding a place to live (I've chosen Victoria to try and set up my new life), none of them are really that bad, and having Permanent Resident status really does make things pretty simple. I've found everyone here to be polite and helpful, and when it comes to opening up a bank account or getting a library card before you have a fixed address, people are quite accommodating (just keep your passport and your confirmation of permanent residence receipt) -- for me the most useful thing has been a vest that has zipped pockets on it, that is absolutely essential for stumping around town with documents that Must Not Be Lost.

The other thing is that you have to remember the difference between the immediate term, the short term, and the long term. Things that are important in the long term -- like finding a good job -- will depress you if you let yourself worry about them in the short term. For myself, I divided them up like this:

Immediate term (first week): find a decent place to live for two weeks or a month, where I can relax, keep myself clean, and feel secure. Youth hostels are NOT good for more than a night or two. Also, find and apply for short-term survival jobs -- these are important to keep busy, and to limit how much one spends one's savings.

Short term (one week to three months): have interviews at short-term survival jobs, and eventually begin one. These aren't fun -- but their point is to let you keep the main part of your money in the bank. Also, three months might be a little arbitrary, I guess that's the point where I will start to worry if I'm not having any luck at all finding something better.

Long term: place to live that you want to stay in permanently, decent job.

Listen, it's easy to get very stressed, right away, if you think too much about the long term goals. Tell yourself, over and over -- "I've been in Canada for three days. I've been in Canada for three days. Just get a bank account opened, that's enough right now. Just find a place to live for the next three weeks. Just send in the application."

And it's funny, how once you land here, all the worry and stress of applying vanishes from your mind, and is replaced by the worry and stress of fitting in to a new, foreign home. Remind yourself once in a while how happy you are that you're not sitting around waiting for your visa -- it really is better, wearing out your shoes looking for work, and it's important to remember that.

So good luck, folks -- it's worth the wait.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi maccy81

if the letter date is 6-10-10 u will receive in Pakistan addr. between 25-29 oct. dont worry buddy its almost there. u will be getting this week itself. :D

Biju

maccy81 said:
Guys help me,

I received an email from the london office that my new born child's medical forms have been sent on 06-10-10 to my pakistan address. but still the documents are not being received.

Could anyone just tell me within how many days the documents actually reach pakistan from london.

Thanx

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi Deeaar

he has very nicely shorten down the things - nice post - plzz add the source we will appreciate the guy :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi mmiq

if u are asked the addt documents like proof of relative and u have send in Aug 2010. thn ur meds will come this month. if the prrof of relative is satisfied. so Nov will be great for u buddy :D

Biju

mmiq said:
Biju,
i have a same question related to E-status its shown "in Process" since 13.07.10 but b/w that they ask me proof of relatives again which i already provide on aug,2010 but till now there is no news for medical so can you give me idea on rear case did they take a time to release a medical ? did any one else have a same problem in Dubai
my details are as follow:-
We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 20, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on May 26, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 13, 2010.
thank biju

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
My supervisor is reluctant to write the reference letter on company's letterhead, however he is saying he will write it on blank paper and mention all the details asked in reference letter, in addition to that he will write

"I am writing this reference letter on blank pages, because only HR Dept is authorised to give it on letterhead. however I can confirm that the contents I mentioned above are true and I have personally seen and experienced"

Or Alternatively seniors can suggest some wording. First of all my HR will not issue a detailed JD letter, 2ndly I dont want to infmr HR about any of my plans, since the lady is quite egoistic and it will certainly effect my increment (which is already over due for more than 1 year) and bonuses next year.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
thank for your prompt reply
i hope every thing is done as you write bcz you know dubai condition cannot improve any more and also there is very un security on jobs sector so before any thing is happend i need any alternate

did you have any idea after medical chc will take how much time for final visa issuance

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
humsafar said:
My supervisor is reluctant to write the reference letter on company's letterhead, however he is saying he will write it on blank paper and mention all the details asked in reference letter, in addition to that he will write

"I am writing this reference letter on blank pages, because only HR Dept is authorised to give it on letterhead. however I can confirm that the contents I mentioned above are true and I have personally seen and experienced"

Or Alternatively seniors can suggest some wording. First of all my HR will not issue a detailed JD letter, 2ndly I dont want to infmr HR about any of my plans, since the lady is quite egoistic and it will certainly effect my increment (which is already over due for more than 1 year) and bonuses next year.
Hi Humsafar,

U r right, many companies here in Dubai dont issue a reference letter.

Do attach the business card of your supervisor along with the reference letter. As if required , the VO can directly give him a call for verification.

Cheers...

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi Humsafar

its always safe to have employment certi from Hr and on comp. letterhead. if u think its a great probs. u can keep the supervisor letter plus his visiting cards ur manager's visiting cards(do inform him) ur pay slips, ur appointment letter copy (the job title should be same as NOC). plus if u are gievn any job profile whn u join or in between u can include tht too. plus u need to write a covering letter in which u need to mention why u did all this and write it will affect ur incre etc etc.

is ur claim of points (4 yrs ) NOC is from the current job???

Good luck always buddy :D

Biju

humsafar said:

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
SATDXB said:
Hi Ranjan, sorry for the late reply,

The doctor told me its for HIV and Hepatitis.

Cheers...
Thanks a lot Satdxb. Your information relaxed me a lot.

Cheers
Ranjan

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..