+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

4mera

SATDXB said:
Hi 4mera,

Well, first of all there is NO PROBLEM of showing funds from DIB or any other bank of UAE.
So if you are transferring your funds to Indian bank, no issues.
But if asked again for POF from CHC, just sent it with a proof that you have transfered the funds from UAE account to your Indian bank account.

Cheers..

thank you SATDXB for responding my query

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jadedGeek said:
Heloo.. guys... i am preparing documents to send to visa officer in London.
Anyone else like me?? want to meet up & see if we can help each other?
one question about IMM 5662 form.... (travel information)
I am orginally from pakistan & residing in UAE.. do i have to mention all the trips i made between UAE & pakistan?
THanks
hi jadedGeek

Are u sure tht we need to submit form IMM 5662?? coz in the new checklist also we do not need to submit IMM 5662 and this form number is not there. plus pre june 26 applicants also have not submitted. If YEs we need not mention the trips to ur home country. Generally this form is for TRV (Temporary Residence Visa)

Biju

4mera

bijupv007 said:
hi 4mera
congrats for ur 2nd AOR.
ur DIB account is fine. provided u have the required amount and its more than 3 months old account. later whn you transfer the money and deposit the same amount in your home country, u can send an update to the VO rgd POF and ofcourse address change. but the required amount need to be there. ie all cooool.
Good luck buddy :D

biju

thank you bijupv007 for your post

and it is really great spread sheet
hope you add my data

NOC1111
send 5-5-2010
dd cashed 10-8-2010
first AOR14-10-2010

now i am preparing my docs and ielts
hope to finish as soon as possible

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi mohammad76

If u have submitted addt documents on Aug then u can expect medicals by Nov. :D
Good luck buddy

biju

mohammad76 said:
Thx Buddy,
let see what happend, basically i submmited my Full Documents in Mar 2010 and after that again i got a request for Additional documents in the month of august and already fwd the add Doc to CHC in August, so let see what happend, we can pray only to GOD

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

Ur always welcome. i have already added ur timelines in the list.
prepare the documents very carefully, include all emplyments letters with detailed job discriptions. and all documents to be notorised.

Good luck buddy :D

Biju

4mera said:
thank you bijupv007 for your post
and it is really great spread sheet
hope you add my data
NOC1111
send 5-5-2010
dd cashed 10-8-2010
first AOR14-10-2010
now i am preparing my docs and ielts
hope to finish as soon as possible

4mera

humsafar said:
I am also in process of gathering the docs and preparing for IELTS. I had the same question in my mind, do I have to fill in the visit between Pakistan and UAE as well, but if we read carefully, they mentioned other than Country of origin or residence, which in my opinion is other than Pak and UAE as there is no logic in mentioning the trips between Origin and Residence country.

This is what I am planning to write,

BTW, this will be my fist submission to CIO.

i was confused also when i read that form (IMM 7023 E (08-2010) .
if notice >>>it was dated 8-2010
so most of previous applicants don't have any idea about it

but your idea seems logical for me

i was wandering that i didn't travel anywhere out side my country except UAE
so how can i mention all the trips to UAE started 10 years ago till now

4mera

and here is also new form
they added Q12

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf

I DON,T KNOW HOW TO FILL IT

my experience only in NOC1111

i have to just copy it from Q11 !!!!!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Roop2010

u will get the 2nd AOR in 25-50 days from the date ur documents reached CHC London. Agents are always smart to say coz they need to collect balance fee from u whn u get the 2nd AOR. Actually we don't need an agent. :D unfortunately everybody visit this forum after going to an agent and applying

plz check the timelines of all Dubai members (in the link on my signature) where i have added you too so u will get an idea :D

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq_wsEKAOuNxdGROQkFKS3dZcUtlbU14LVAyalMwR2c&hl=en&pli=1#gid=0

Biju

Roop2010 said:
Hello Biju ,
Thank you so much for your reply ...
So , how much time does it takes to receive a second file number ?and after i receive the number it will be another 6 - 9 months ?? ..My agent told me that by june 2011 all the process will be finished ...ARe they true .Normally canada visa takes how much time to process ?
Awaiting for your reply.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Buddy, u need to mention 1111 for the q 12, coz u don't have any other experiance which falls in other NOC

rgds
biju

4mera said:
and here is also new form
they added Q12
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf
I DON,T KNOW HOW TO FILL IT
my experience only in NOC1111
i have to just copy it from Q11 !!!!!

4mera

bijupv007 said:
Buddy, u need to mention 1111 for the q 12, coz u don't have any other experiance which falls in other NOC

rgds
biju

thanks buddy,

that's good

i want to till you that i will fill all the new forms to send it to VO

you agree with me

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
creativemedicine said:
Dear All

I am a silent participant of this forum thought of sharing some news with all my docs reached CIO on 17th may, DD encashed: 20 Aug 2010 category 0111 Financial managers till now no further reply VO Office london. I called on Friday UAE Time 10:30 PM to CIO office and was shocked when the rep over there told me (after verifying my details) that he doesnt see any information about my file being received or anything. I told him i checked with my bank and DD was encashed on 20 aug he again put me on hold and checked then said that apparently the sydney office systems are being updated which is why there is a long delay and the call centre's system is still not updated with any information. The only thing which we can do is to wait as per that guy. Did anyone get such response?

I would really appreciate anyone's feedback

Thanks
biju/qorax

pls reply did anyone get such reply .....and also AOR comes by email right ? this rep said it will come by post..Once again to clarify i have sent my initial application to CIO but till now not rcvd any AOR. Called CIC and they were unable to help saying that systems are not updated etc

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi creativemedicine

normally u should get the 1st AOR in 60-90 days. if ur DD is encashed on 20th Aug thn they will prepare the AOR after 6-7 days max. and it take another 2 weeks to reach us by mail.

now you can send email to thm showing the details tht the DD is encashed on 20th Aug and plzz give further progress. mail is always better thn calling thm

be cool buddy things wil be ok :D. but send email NOW.

Biju

creativemedicine said:
biju/qorax
pls reply did anyone get such reply .....and also AOR comes by email right ? this rep said it will come by post..Once again to clarify i have sent my initial application to CIO but till now not rcvd any AOR. Called CIC and they were unable to help saying that systems are not updated etc

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
Thanks Buddy, let see what happend? share somthing about your timeline, i wish i can recive medical before mid of november, we can only pray to GOD, i belive that he(GOD-ALLAH) can do every thing and we need to trust on him, every thing is possible on his side but we need to do blind trust on him.

bijupv007 said:
hi mohammad76

If u have submitted addt documents on Aug then u can expect medicals by Nov. :D
Good luck buddy

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi all Post june 26 applicants

The forms to be submitted is
1. IMM 0008
2. IMM 0008 - Schedule 1
3. IMM0008 - Schedule 3
4. IMM 5406
5. IMM 5620
6. IMM 5612
7. IMM 5476(Optional, use only if you have a representative)
8. VO specific checklist

PLZZ don't break ur head with other forms like IMM 5662 :D
Good luck always

Biju

jadedGeek said:
Heloo.. guys... i am preparing documents to send to visa officer in London.
Anyone else like me?? want to meet up & see if we can help each other?
one question about IMM 5662 form.... (travel information)
I am orginally from pakistan & residing in UAE.. do i have to mention all the trips i made between UAE & pakistan?
THanks

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
Hi
Initial application will go to Sydney, Canada base on the category you applied. Just check with your agent to where they have sent. You should get 1 AOR within 60-90 Days after
submission. Then in 1 AOR email they will ask you to send full document to London.

Just check with your agent, the courier they sent your application and Airway bill number, and check it on courier website online, to see your application is reached to the destination.

Mohdnuman said:
Hello every one,,,
I am a new member in this forum, and I like it ..
Actually I would like to seek advice about my case if anyone can help me.
I did started my Canada immigration application, skilled labor category with a consultation company here in dubai, and signed my contract with them, initial application along with my bank draft cheque for application fees completed and dispatched to London office by them on 24th April 2010.
Till now I didn't get the 1st response of the file number and list of required documents and they keep telling me that a delay in processing happened from the processing office in London due to change of the immigration policy, but my application is received and we should just wait for the response which it is expected in the coming 2 weeks. And they keep repeat that every time I check with them.
I started to worry about it, anyone has similar situation.
Your advices are highly appreciated.