AOR Received.
12-08-2010
IELTS Request
DONE
File Transfer...
DONE
AeriPun said:
Hello All

I am new to this forum, and having read some of the posts think it'll be good to meet some of the senior members in person.

Please count me in (can the family accompany ?) I'm an Indian, currently based in Dubai and just last month got the visa stamped.

Is there anything else I need to do to confirm attendance.

Thanks.
Puneet
;D GOT THE VISA STAMPED MEANS YOU SHOULD ACCOMPANY WITH SUCCEEDERS SHIP....WE ARE SAILING STILL TO SEE THE LIGHT TOWER.. ;D ;D JUST KIDDING....HEARTY CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY....THANKS

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi puneet

100% sure we can accompany :D. and like to see ur buddy plus ur lucky to meet the seniors who has already in canada on OCT 30,
CONGRATS buddy , plzz share ur time-lines which wil be helpful to others buddy :D

Biju

AeriPun said:
Hello All
I am new to this forum, and having read some of the posts think it'll be good to meet some of the senior members in person.
Please count me in (can the family accompany ?) I'm an Indian, currently based in Dubai and just last month got the visa stamped.
Is there anything else I need to do to confirm attendance.
Thanks.
Puneet

marco-cbu

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Hello everyone, to senior QORAX!
Ive been a silent member of this forum for couple of months now and find the forum very informative and quite useful as well.
My family and I are landing toronto next month for 3 weeks and would be back to dubai to wrap things up and of course wed like to thank all of u here for sharing ur thoughts and guidance.
We will keep u posted of our upcoming landing!!

take care u guys!!

Marco-CBU

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
marco-cbu said:
Ive been a silent member of this forum for couple of months now and find the forum very informative and quite useful as well.
My family and I are landing toronto next month for 3 weeks and would be back to dubai to wrap things up and of course wed like to thank all of u here for sharing ur thoughts and guidance.

take care u guys!!

Marco-CBU
Hi Marco,

Congratulations for getting the PR..surely we will be waiting for to your landing and post landing experience.

Have a safe journey...ALL THE BEST..!!

4mera

hi all Dubai applicants,

it seems i will start network here as i just got my AOR few hours ago :D

i have a couple of questions .

may it is possible to have some of your previous experience,please.

first ,which is the best bank to have an account (for prof pf fund)?and is Dubai Islamic bank account acceptable in visa office(London)?

second,advice me in this situation ,

if i have that funds here in my bank in Dubai now and i send my full app with the prof of fund to VO .what will happen if i traveled back to my home town after the academic year (as i am planing) and off course i will withdraw my money or transfer it to a bank in my country .

is it will be a big problem when VO chick my data here in DUBAI

thank you in advance

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Thanks Guys,

Wish you all the best luck.......................

Regards
Mef

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
4mera said:
hi all Dubai applicants,

first ,which is the best bank to have an account (for prof pf fund)?and is Dubai Islamic bank account acceptable in visa office(London)?

if i have that funds here in my bank in Dubai now and i send my full app with the prof of fund to VO .what will happen if i traveled back to my home town after the academic year (as i am planing) and off course i will withdraw my money or transfer it to a bank in my country .

thank you in advance
Hi 4mera,

Well, first of all there is NO PROBLEM of showing funds from DIB or any other bank of UAE.
So if you are transferring your funds to Indian bank, no issues.
But if asked again for POF from CHC, just sent it with a proof that you have transfered the funds from UAE account to your Indian bank account.

Cheers..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi marco-cbu

Congrats and All the best buddy

waiting to see your good post landing experiances :D
Biju

marco-cbu said:

take care u guys!!

Marco-CBU

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi 4mera
congrats for ur 2nd AOR.
ur DIB account is fine. provided u have the required amount and its more than 3 months old account. later whn you transfer the money and deposit the same amount in your home country, u can send an update to the VO rgd POF and ofcourse address change. but the required amount need to be there. ie all cooool.
Good luck buddy :D

biju
4mera said:
hi all Dubai applicants,
thank you in advance

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dear ALLL :D

i have created a spreadsheet link (in my siganture) where All Dubai/UAE applicants names are given. I request all friends to send the updates with your timelines. I think this will be helpful for us and all the new members who are visiting this forum plus it will be useful for our DXB gettogether on OCT 30. If you don't find your name, Kindly send in your details i will add/update. plzz give your comments and opinions too. :D

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq_wsEKAOuNxdGROQkFKS3dZcUtlbU14LVAyalMwR2c&hl=en#gid=0

THANKS Guys :D

biju

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
bijupv007 said:

i have created a spreadsheet link (in my siganture) where All Dubai/UAE applicants names are given. I request all friends to send the updates with your timelines. I think this will be helpful for us and all the new members who are visiting this forum plus it will be useful for our DXB gettogether on OCT 30. If you don't find your name, Kindly send in your details i will add/update. plzz give your comments and opinions too. :D

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq_wsEKAOuNxdGROQkFKS3dZcUtlbU14LVAyalMwR2c&hl=en#gid=0

biju
[/quo
Dear Biju,
sheet is not opening... no access....
regards
appan

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
bijupv007 said:

biju
GREAT WORK Vice Captain..!! :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
sorry Appan (suresh)

First i open the link for all thn somebody edited 2-3 lines in the list :mad: , so i closed the access, now i open for all to view. for updates plzz send me the details. Thanks :D

biju

Appan said:
bijupv007 said:

biju
[/quo
Dear Biju,
sheet is not opening... no access....
regards
appan

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Thanks Biju

There is no update from my side. Still same, RBVO, and pending review :(

I hope to see u all guys in get togather !

Regards

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Dear all,

Good day!

I already got my medical request... :) Please help me find a very nice DMP here in Dubai... Do you now where? and how much i will bring for the medical test..

Thank you in advance..

God Bless to all!