+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

driver license with address not physical address

nawaal

Jan 19, 2015
Hi every one,

I have quick question if anyone can help. I applied citizenship with driver license has a address not my physical address although its same apartment.
after I did my citizenship test a month ago, the officer asked me questions about my address like why not updated my address with my license. But its same apartment but different rooms. after explained its a same building, the officer said its ok if you updated in the citizenship. I listed all my previous addresses. After I read through the forum I found out that some of the RQ trigers is driver license with different addresses etc. so far I did not receive RQ or Oath. any clarification will be appreciated. thanks :-\

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nawaal said:
Hi every one,

I have quick question if anyone can help. I applied citizenship with driver license has a address not my physical address although its same apartment.
after I did my citizenship test a month ago, the officer asked me questions about my address like why not updated my address with my license. But its same apartment but different rooms. after explained its a same building, the officer said its ok if you updated in the citizenship. I listed all my previous addresses. After I read through the forum I found out that some of the RQ trigers is driver license with different addresses etc. so far I did not receive RQ or Oath. any clarification will be appreciated. thanks :-\
You should be ok Nawaal.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
I have a follow up question. I have not updated address on my drivers license, now I am applying citizenship and on the form I saw last three addresses I have lived in which does not match my driving license records. Does it matter? Do they check? What should I do now?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have a follow up question. I have not updated address on my drivers license, now I am applying citizenship and on the form I saw last three addresses I have lived in which does not match my driving license records. Does it matter? Do they check? What should I do now?
Well, update the driving licence to the current address. Problem solved.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
thats fine but I was told it is illegal to not to change the address so i hope thats not the problem.